иαмʝσσи χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

UMMMMMMM - UHHHHHHH, WHY DOES THIS HAVE 3K???? YALL ENJOY THIS CRAPPY BOOK TOO MUCH

-the 'educated' ship
-Namjoon + Yong-ho = nam-ho / Yongjoon
-not so popular at first but than increases
*HiGhT gAp Is ShOoK*
-they read to each other (mostly yong-ho reading Namjoon to bed)
-yong-ho runs to Namjoon for protection
-Yong-ho is Namjoons baby boy (kinda how he treats Jimin)
-Yong-ho always finds himself in trouble so Namjoon comes to help him out

:-:-:-:-:-:

"Hyung?" I shyly walked into the studio with my hands behind my back. He turned to me and gave his undivided attention "Could you uh.."
"Come here" he chuckled as I lifted up my arms for him to button the sleeves together. I wined as he ruffled my hair and gave me a teasing grin.

:-:-:-:-:-:

We were in the kitchen. Namjoon washing the dishes as I was drying them.
"Are you able to handle the expensive dishes now?" He looked at me with fear. I nodded as we saw Jimins mothers dishes that she had lend to us for decorating. Only Taehyung used it to paint something with Jungkook.
"Ready" we slowly washed them as Namjoon picked it up but it slipped outa his fingers.
"Whoops" the plate crashed down with such force I thought it had broken the sink instead.
"Whoops? WHOOPS? This is not a "whoops" situation. We are far past whoops. Whoops is a distant speck in the rearview mirror. We are solidly in "oh shizzle" territory and I expect you to act like it." I shouted as we quickly collected the now shattered white glass.
"Just glue it back!"
"'are you ready'. My god" I repeated Namjoons past statement as we tried to glue it together.
"I'm sorry!"
"If we don't die, than I'm claiming us as immortal" I shook my head at the situation we were in. We glued it together and placed it back wickedly fast. Jimin walked into the kitchen as we rushed outa their.
"WHO BROKE IT?!?" We heard him scream.
"JuSt GlUe It BaCk" I mocked.
"Oh shut up, I said I was sorry!"

:-:-:-:-:-:

I grumbled as I had gotten a text message from Namjoon to bring him something because he was hungry. I don't think he noticed that it was 3 AM, cold, snowing and raining at the same time. I packed up something from the kitchen and rushed out of the apartment.
"I'm-.....I'm here" I stopped to catch my breath as I handed him the bag. "I'm here with you're food"
He didn't even spare me a glance as he continued to work. He just waved me off. I felt irritated. I pulled of his headphones and gave him a glare.
"Not to be dramatic-But I almost died getting here. So you're going to stop working, sit down to eat, say thank you and go home!" I growled as I pushed the wheelchair to the small table and set up the half warm food for him.
"I'm sorry that I wasn't more grea-Was is snowing?" He looked at my drenched hair and clothing. I nodded at him before feeding him. "I'm sorry"
"Shut up and eat"

:-:-:-:-:-:

We were all in the car as we headed off into another car ride to a mall. Namjoon was loudly and proudly singing a song just to annoy the heck outta us.
"I swear on you're life, if you sing another song I will kill you"
As soon as I said that, he looked at me with horror and concerned "Why on my life?"
"Because either way, if you sing, you die"

:-:-:-:-:-: