ωιиg иιиє: ѕσυℓ σf αѕнєѕ

"

"....ιℓℓ кєєρ ѕιиgιиg...єνєи ιf тнє fαиѕ ∂σит ℓαѕт fσяєνєя" ~втѕ уσυиg fσяєνєя

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hyung! I'm nervous!" Jimin told Namjoon. The leader looked at the smaller and held him in a hyung. Taehyung watched in jealousy, also wanting a hug-but he was too shy to ask. This is where I come into play.
"G-Go" I told him.
He looked at me with confusion. "What?" I pointed to the ground. He sighed but followed my request with his arms wide open. Namjoon took in all of them.
"Is this a group hug?" Jin asked as both him and Hoseok jumped into the hug.
"What? Their was hugging and I wasn't involved? Come on Yoongi hyung!"
Jungkook grabbed his hyungs hand and ran to the hug. "Wait I don't want a-"
I watched from my place on the couch. Did I want a hug too? Hell yeah. Was I to scared? No. Then why didn't I also go? It was because I felt like I didn't deserve one.
"One, two, three, four, five, six and seven.....mmmmm, where missing someone" Jin called out. I looked over at the group with confusion. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me into the hug.
"....T-This is so uncomfortable..."
"Tell me about it" Yoongi agreed but none of us made an effort to dismantle the hug.
"You guys are on in five minutes" we rushed to the platform. Their were so many people their, well, a lot to me. Sure they only took up the two and a half of five rows. But I was grateful that theirs someone's their.
"I wish that their was more people." Taehyung whispers.
"Me too, but we have to be grateful that theirs actually people here" Namjoon reasons.
Jin frowns "I guess we have to start somewhere"
"Somewhere is better than nowhere" Jimin shrugged.
"Some people don't even get anyone for their concerts. I feel guilty for wanting more" Yoongi laughed.
"Same, guilty pleasure?" Jungkook looked at us.
"I-I..." I started but I kept my opinion down. I was grateful Jimin saw that I wanted to talk but held myself back.
"No, Yong-ho-ssi. Please continue what you were saying."
"I think it's better t-that their aren't much p-p-people here. So that we could get used to the crowd and stuff" I slowly lost my voice towards at the end of my sentence.
"one minute!"
"i like that, since it gives up time to prepare" Jungkook smiles at me. We take the mikes and preform deep breaths.
"Thirty seconds"
"Aaaaaaaa" Hoseok whispers shouts. "Aaaaaaa!"
"What the hell?" Taehyung questions.
"Ten seconds!"
"I do it when I'm scared!
"You're getting me worked up man!" He laughed.
"Five"
"Oh god!"
"Four"
"AAAAAAA!"
"Three, shut up. Two and" the persons voice snapped but we walked out onto the stage with the music track playing. The fans screamed pure name and I felt all giddy.
I let out all my stress and put it into the lyrics. The stuttering boy? Where is he? Haven't heard of him? I don't know who he is. At that moment, I gave it my all.
We were all sweaty and exhausted by the end of the performance. We stood in a line and bowed.
"We personally want to thank everyone here who showed up for Bangtan Sonyeondans first concert!" Namjoon started. He gave a whole speech about being thankful. We bowed again and left the stage when he was done.
"That was amazing!" Pd-nim personally hugged each and everyone of us. "You guys were so confident and showed effort. But their are things that are needed to be improved. I'm planing something special for you boys. But for now, enjoy you're first concert!" Everyone went to do their own things and such.
"Yong-ho-ssi! That was amazing! You had such confidence and strength! But you're so shy and barley say anything"
I smiled at Jin hyungs compliments. "I..I like to act. I was a-acting."
"You sure fooled me!"
"But you were also-also great! I saw the l-look of determinism their!"
"Aww" he sat down next to me and pinched my cheeks. We sat their for a little longer before I heard soft snores come from the older man. The camera crew came up closer to us and were saying something to me. I placed my finger up to mouth to mimicking the quiet sound. They nodded their heads as I placed Jins head onto my lap. Just because he's he oldest, doesn't mean that he should always take care of us. I massaged his shoulders and whipped the sweat of his head. The maknae line came bursting threw playing some games.
"G-guys! Shhhhh" I pointed to Jin.
"It's ok, Angel-ssi" He has used my stage name as he rubbed his tired eyes. He than stood up and pulled me up too. "We need to change and get ready for home too"
"We're sorry Jin hyung" Jimin apologized. Jin waves it off like it wasn't a problem.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•