ʝιи χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ~

£€£€£€£€£€

The 'Married couple' ship
-Jin + Yong-ho = Yoon-hin
-mildly popular
-often caught taking care of each other
-Friendly arguing with each other
-take care of everyone
- cooking buddies

£€£€£€£€£€

"You look like a moron" Jin shot to me.
"Ah - it's my desired look"

£€£€£€£€£€

I sat down at the kitchen counter and started to slowly devour a sandwich that Jimin made for me.
"You're eating?! Without me!" Jin rushed in and almost knocked over a chair. I chocked on the sandwich.
"Uha-...aherm, Yes. Jimin made it for me"
"Fine! You don't ask me to make you food and you eat it without me! I'll just have a drink without you!" He gripped onto my cup of water and chugged it.
"Hey! At least ask!" I whined.

£€£€£€£€£€

"I need you to listen, okay? This is not your fault."
"Yes it is! If it wasn't for me, none of this would've happened!" I cried as my princess peach had come in last place.
"We can still win the tournament!"
"We cantttttt!"

£€£€£€£€£€

"Are you serious?" I looked at the camera man with an amused face. My task was to have "one of the members give you a kiss." I walked into the room and slid down on the couch and slid down next to Yoongi.
"No" he growled and threw me over to the ground.
"What! Ow! I didn't even breath!" I wined.
"Did you just hurt my baby!" Jin gasped as I leaped into his arms.
"Hyung, he hurt me" i wined.
"Where, Angel?" I pointed to my checks. He planted a kiss their and ruffled my hair. I finger snapped to the camera.
"Mission completeto!" Jin than shouted out of anger and lightly neck chopped me for using his love.

£€£€£€£€£€

"This had been a long week" Jin grumbled as he lays his head back on the chair. I was in the other room but I still heard him.
"ITS ONLY MONDAY, YA LAZY!"

£€£€£€£€£€

"You're doing great sweetheart!"
"GOD DAM SAVE ME!"

£€£€£€£€£€