ωιиg ѕιχтєєи: whєn thє wínd вlσwѕ.

"mαkє thєm whíѕtlє líkє α míѕѕílє" ~вlαckpínk whíѕtlє(Slight curse words

(Slight curse words...like one-but come on y'all. You can skip it tho. And whattttttt, 800+ reads? It's almost 1K!)
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Another fucken Lose." Yoongi grows as he slammed his shoe on the couch. We had come back from a music award-three long hours of standing and smiling. "Another god dam loss!"
"Yoongi, not those words in front of the children. They haven't experienced those types of words and I want to keep them innocent" Jin scolds him. I thought that Jin was talking about Jungkook but I've heard worse-I've felt worse.
"Then they shouldn't have chose the path of an idol.-"
Jin quickly shut off the younger. "-They chose it for their own reasons"
"Things are a little heated. I think we should all calm down a bit" Hoseok tried to calm everyone down.
"You wanted to drop out! Don't act like you care!" Taehyung spoke up.
"Hey hey hey! What the hells going on!" Namjoon tried to calm everyone down.
"..Hyung-"
"Shut up Jungkook"
"Don't tell him that Yoongi!" Jimin shouted. "What has gotten into you"
"Mmmm" Taehyung took a drink from his water bottle.
"What does that mean? You are sitting over their not helping" Hoseok snapped. Everything was a mess. I shook as I backed myself into a small corner. I slowly slid down the wall as I watch the one things that kept me happy falling -apart.
Yoongi spun towards Hoseok. "Don't talk like that to him!"
"Oh-but you can come in here shouting and cursing?" Namjoon growls.
"Do you not like me? Are you taking sides on who you like?"
"Jungkook-not now. This is a chat between us" Jin snapped.
"Since when the fuck did you tell me to do?"
"Because I am you're elder!" Jin screeched. Everyone started yelling and pointing fingers. The dam broke a long time ago. Flashbacks of both my parents fighting and hitting each other. Shouting and braking things. Cursing and hitting me.
"STOP! EVERYONE STOP!" Jimin shouted. Everyone calms down at the older man. But I couldn't contain my sobs and tears. "..Look what we did to him..."
I felt someone try to hold me. I screeched as I pushed myself closer into the small ball I had in the corner.
"Jungkook, I don't think he wants to be touched" Taehyung took my dongsaeng and backed away from me.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I just couldn't hold it in.."
"No, Yoongi. It's ok. I get it, it's frustrating" Jin smiles at his dongsaeng. "I'm sorry, you forgive me?"
"Of course"
Namjoon whipped one of his tears. "I'm so stupid. How could I forget about him. I'm supposed to keep this group together"
"No, I'm sorry. I'm You're hyung. I should be taking care of you. I'm the sunshine of the group." Hoseok took Namjoon into his arms. I looked up from my spot on the floor.
"Yong-ho-ah?" Jimin crouched down in front of me. He extended his hand and I slowly took my shooken hand and put it in his. He pulled me close into his embrace. I shook and cried into his braces and does of into sleep.

Jimin's pov:
I held my dongsaeng in my arms before I heard soft snores. I pulled him up from the placement on the ground and pulled him into our shared small room I placed him down in my bed. He can sleep with me.
"I've made my dongsaeng not feel able to trust us" Yoongi slid down the couch and sat down on it. "What have I done? He was so "comfortable. I probably ruined the relationship that we had.
Hoseok stated "Fighting in front of children can cause problems for them."
"We shouldn't fight in front of both him and Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook. I think you should head to bed" Jin orders.
"I think we should all head to bed." Namjoon got us all up and we headed towards the cabins. I carefully went to sleep with Yong-ho in my arms.

Back to the main characters pov:
When morning had come I carefully got out of bed and sat in the living room. Jin hyung was cooking something, probably breakfast. Everyone got up and started doing what they needed to do.
"Hey hyung" Jungkook squatted down next to me. I gave him a nod. He frowned at me "why won't you talk to me?" I nodded my head just to annoy the younger.
Jungkook, come on. Leave him alone" Taehyung ruffles his hair as they headed off to do something. Yoongi hyung stood before me and ruffled my hair.
"Come on. Go get changed, I'll be someone you can hangout with" I nodded at my elder and did what I was told to. When we were done eating he guided me outside.
We walked to the BigHit building and entered. We headed to our shared office and I stood at the doorway. This was Yoongi and Namjoons second house. They used this space to work while the rest of us used it fool around.
"You can use it too. Remember that this all of our office." I awkwardly sat down on the ground and fumbled with my hands. He growled and pulled me up from the ground. "Where is that chair? I swear that Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook need to stop playing games on the computer!"
"It's ok" I softly spoke up. He searched for a few more moments before giving up. He sat on the chair and brought me to sit on his lap. 'Is this a normal things that friends do? How much have I been missing out on everyone'
"Hyunngggg!" Jimin came running in with a wild Jungkook on his tail. "Tell him I'm sorry!"
Jungkook quickly shot back and didn't give Yoongi nor I time to respond. "No! He broke my project! Now come over here so I can beat you!"
"Aren't you his hyung?" Yoongi laughs as he bounced me on his lap like a toddler.
"Not now!"
"HELP!" I put my head down on the table and waited for the argument to stop.
"Both of you guys stop, you're upsetting him" Yoongi strokes my brown hair.
Jimin lowers his head " I'm Sorry, Yong-ho-ah"
"Now you Jungkook."
"But he-fine. I'm sorry Angel hyung." Jungkook peered down at us. "Are you on his lap Yong-ho?" Jungkook
"No, I'm on the dam ground.-What does it look like?"
"Theirs the Yong-ho I love"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•