уσσиgι χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

The 'sleep gang' ship
-Yoongi + Yong-ho = yoong / hogi
-they both have a hard time getting out of bed
-they work together in the studio
-always knows how the other feels
-often sleeps together when Yong-ho isn't sleeping with Taehyung.

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"I can only feel one emotion" Yoongi said in our laying down position.
"But yesterday you sent me thousands and thousands of heart emojis"
"....of pure anger"

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"I'm bored hyung" we were at an award show and I was sitting in an Criss cross apple sauce form.
"Than watch the performance, that's why you're here-no?"
"No, I'm here because you dragged me out of bed" I huffed as I watch EXO preform 'Tempo.' Don't get me wrong, I love their song but I'm so tired.
"Than you shouldn't of stayed up all night"
"Than you shouldn't want me to keep you company all night, hyung"
"Than how else will I write good lyrics?" I punched his shoulder as we laughed and turned out attention back to the live performance.

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"Yong-ho-ah? Have you ever fell in love?"
"I can't even fall asleep, hyung"
"That's a lie"
"YoU'rE a LiEeEeeEeeE"

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"Yoongi hyung! Catch" I threw the disk at him and he let it go above our head and into a tree. He watched it fly before giving me his signature look.
"Was I suppose to catch that?"
I gave him the same energy look. "No, I guess not anymore. What else did I expect from the famous min Yoongi? Come on"
"Where?" He asked as we headed to the tree.
"I don't know. Mars? To the tree, this freebee is Jins and I'm not looking forward having my butt kicked" we walked to the tree as I tapped his shoulder. "Give me a boost"
"Excuse me? Do you think these noodle arms can pull you up?"
"No, but that's why I love you. Now help me before you become a stepping stool" he rolled his eyes but grinned as he easily pushed me up the tree.
"And how is the famous Lee Yong-ho going to get down?" He smirked when I've got the freebee.
"Easy. Like this! CATCH ME!" I jumped into his arms as he protectively caught me. He shouted out a curse word as everyone looked over to us.
"Oh my god! Never do that again! You were lucky I even caught you!"
"I was hoping to land on that big head of yours, but you're arms work too" I smirked as I saw Jin Lose his shizzle and run over to us.
"Was that my freebee I saw up their?!?"
"Don't worry, hyung. I'm ok too"

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"What are you doing, Angel?"
"Why, living life on the edge of course!"
"You have to be kidding me - JIN HYUNG! YONG-HO IS ON THE TABLE AGAIN!"

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥

"I don't wanna be tired any more. It's too much work" Yoongi mumbled. I nodded my head as we loll in bed together.

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥