wíng twєntч'ѕ twσ: whítє αѕhѕ.

"ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ, ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛᴡɪsᴛɪɴɢ

"ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ, ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛᴡɪsᴛɪɴɢ. ᴅᴀᴇ ᴅᴀᴇ ᴅᴀᴇ ᴅᴀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴇᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴛ. ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ, ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛᴡɪsᴛɪɴɢ. ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ ʙᴀᴇ, ʏᴏ ᴍᴀ ʙᴀʙᴇ ʙᴀʙᴇ" ᴍᴏᴍ ɪ ʟᴀɴᴅ 'ᴊᴊᴀɴ! ᴋᴏᴏɴɢ! ᴋᴡᴀɴɢ! ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴅᴀᴍ ɪᴛ! ɪᴛ's sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A few weeks have past and everything was calm once again. The cast on my foot no longer their and my lip healed. But not everything can stay calm for long.......
"Boys! Pack yOuRe bags!" Bang pd shouts as he run into our room. We all jolted awake and looked at him. "You all have one week to pack and get ready for You're new dorm!"
Everyone shouted with joy-but I just wanted to go back to sleep. I covered my head with a blanket. I know that I'm long from being asleep-but I wanted to feel cozy.
"Yong-hoooooo!" Hoseok shouts as he pulls off the covers. I wined as I try to pull them back. He continued to call my name. I sighed as everyone started to call my name too and pull the covers off. I was exposed and I leaped into the nearest persons arms. Soon everyone bust into laughter.
"Honey, you take him" Yoongis voice filled my ears as I was moved onto Hoseoks lap. I didn't care as long as I slept.
"Yah! Hyung, I don't want him!"
"I'll take him!" Jimin grinned. But instead of hugging his side-he pulls me into his lap.
"This is where I'm awake" I tried to escape his grasp.
"Imagine-wait, let me try it out" Taehyung grabbed me and placed me in his lap. I fit perfectly. My legs inside and all. Hoseok started to do this thing where he would laugh and clap at the same time.
"So....you all want to move out or are you going to baby the boy?" Pd-nim stuck his head into our room. We all headed up to pack up everything.
When the time came for the new house-I was astonished. Sure, it was only double the size of our small apartment-but this one had room so their were TWO, you heard that lady and gents? Two people-not one-two people were able to pass at the same time. Of course their was still one room but I didn't mind. I liked sleeping with my hyungs.
"Ok, now here comes the exciting part. Who sleeps with who and who gets a free bed" Namjoon grinned. Yoongi and Jhope were bunk mates, Jin and Jimin were sleeping together tonight, Namjoon and Jungkook and that left me with the suffocater. I wined as we headed into our room. Their was three bunk beds but one single. Everyone was spaced out.
"BOTTOM BED! BOTTOM BED!" I shouted as both of us grabbed the single bed. Everyone else grabbed the rest as me and hyung did a little victory dance.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•