ωιиg єιgнт: тнє ∂єαтнѕ тяυтн

"fσяєνєя, ωє αяє уσυиg

"fσяєνєя, ωє αяє уσυиg. єνєи ωнєи ι fαℓℓ αи∂ нυят муѕєℓf. ι кєєρ яυииιиg тσωαя∂ѕ му ∂яєαм" ~втѕ fσяєνєя уσυиg

(Woah! Guys? 100+ views? Thank you)

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Aww! You look so cute!" Hoseok laughed as he pulled Jungkooks uniform on me the following week. Oh the shame and pitty. "But it's too big for you"
He wasn't wrong, the blazer as dangling over my palms and the bottom part of the blazer passed to my mid thigh. Don't get me started on the pants.
"Hey hyu-...." Jungkook walked in on Hoseok taking a photo of me.
"He looks adorable doesn't he?" Hoseok pinched my cheeks.
"Isn't that mine?" He asked. "Anyway, Jin hyung said it's time to leave for the interview!"
"Coming" Hoseok grabbed my hand but I pulled back to show him I'm still trapped in the blazer. "What's wrong?"
"....I-I can't get the buttons off" I mumbled the last part as shame took over me.

(A/N: I'm so sorry, I have to put my own struggles of wearing a uniform. All you kids who don't need one be lucky!)

He erupted into fits of laughter as he unbuttoned the blazer. He rushed into the car and headed over into the building. I took out my notepad and wrote down steps and rules for myself when I get their.
"writing something down?" Hoseok leans over from behind the seat to look down at my notepad. I hugged the thing to my chest and shook my head.
"You still don't feel comfortable around us? It's ok to talk to us you know" the car had fallen silent. Pretending that they were listening to our conversation. But we all knew they were listening in. "Is their something wrong?"
"I-I don't speak without p-p-permission" my voice had fallen silent. They gave me confused glances.
"Who told you that, Yong-Ho-ssi?" He questioned me. His voice becomes as quiet and gentle as mine. Probably the first time forever I've heard him so calm.
"M...my parents"
"Why?" I shrugged my shoulders at that question. Why? That's a good question.
"From now on, you're allowed to speak. Got that?" Namjoon pulled me into a hug. I nodded and responded with a weak "Yes hyung"
We soon exited the car and headed into the interview. It was called "Weekly Idol" hosted by Doni and Coni. We we're rushed to be pattered with makeup and pulled onto the set.
"Weekly idol!" Both men shouted as soon as the cameras were rolling. We stood behind the cameras so when our signal was assigned, we would walk in order. Going from Namjoon to Jin to Yoongi to Hoseok to Jimin to Taehyung to myself then Jungkook. "We're here with a new boy group. They've debuted recently a month ago with the song 'No More Dream' in the album 'Dark & Wild.' Lets introduce them now, welcome BTS!"
We walked in and started to bow and clap our hands. We did the aggressive introduction that took hours to prefect. They started to talk about the album. We moved onto a miniature game about not messing up our dances. Something happened and I crashed into Jungkook and we barreled to the ground. We couldn't even fake that something went wrong.
"Oh my god, that funny." Doni laughed.
"Look at the small one, what was you're name kid?" They started to laugh at something. I stood their confused on what's going on. We stood up and they walked over to us.
"His name is-"
"Not you" coni went to hit Jungkook but strained himself. He flinched and I stood their in shock. I held onto Jungkook for protection and probably to protect him too. I don't think anyone saw though but us. "You don't have a name?"
"L-Lee Yong-ho....or my stage name, Angle"
He started to wheeze and pulled me from Jungkooks grasp. "A-Angle?" He hit my back as 'a friendly matter' but hell did it hurt way more than 'friendly.' He did that a few more times as the pain settled into my body. It burned. I'm guessing that Jungkook saw the pain in my face as he pulled me back to his side. He rubbed my back up and down but I clenched his arm to stop him.
"You're so small, you look so outta place and weird in those clothing." He stated. I looked down at my baggy items. It was a black sleeveless shirt that reaches my mid thigh and it had white sleeves threw it. I had on jeans. With boots on. My hair was flat with a black and white bandana on. I felt insecure about the way I was presented.
"Anyways, continue the game!" Jungkook looked at me with horror and I returned the jester. But we continued the game with no more rude remarks. We were back into the same order but this time a different game. I was daydreaming a bit because when I payed attention next, it was Doni threatening him to remove him from the show and cut out all scenes with him involved.
"Let's not let that happen" Namjoon slightly pulled Yoongi back and he stood next to Jungkook at the end of our line. He had on a poker face and I don't trust it one bit.
Finally, we were freed from the show. We bowed and went to go change. The car ride was silent.
"That was, eventful" Jin quoted. "Why did he threaten to remove you Yoongi?"
"I don't know. He didn't like what I said"
Jin tuned to face him. "What did you say?"
"I pointed out something about the game and how I think that it would be effective if they added a punishment for the people who lost..."
"That is a smart idea. Why did he want to remove you for something stupid?...."Taehyung started. "Jungkook, why the long face?"
"I..I don't like them...."
"Don't like who?"
"Doni and coni....."
"Why?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook gave me a look as if asking it was ok to share the information that happened today.
"Both of you, what's wrong" Jin sternly questioned. It didn't sound like a question, more like a demand.
"He made a jester to hit me. He rose his hand to strike me, but held back. They both made fun of Yong-ho hyungs appearance. Doni than repeatedly begun to hit him on the back. He looked like he was playing around-but that wasn't the look Yong-ho hyung had on his face. It looked like it hurt" Jungkook let out his story. No one interrupted the makenae as he told them what had happened. I felt someone pull back Namjoons pink sweater-as If examining my back.
I looked up to see Yoongis face harden more. "He left a mark on my dongsaeng"
"What? Let me see" Jin crawled over Yoongi and took a look for himself. He sucked in his breath and caressed my back. "Oh my..."
"What? Let me see, pull up the hoodie"
"Guys? I don't doing this in the car is a good idea. Let's wait until we get home" Jimin pulled me into his side and rubbed my back. Everyone agreed but I saw him sneak a peek. He held me closer to him. "I promise, Yong-ho-ssi, I'll protect you."
Long story short. We created a new show called "Run" and we couldn't be more happier to have it.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•