wíng twєntч fívє: ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴs ᴄʀʏ.

"When grief is deepest, words are fewest" -Ann Voskamp

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hyung?..." I walked the studio. Namjoon was sitting at the desk, he put down what he was doing and turned to me. I shook as I handed him my phone. It was filled up with threat messages from both of my parents.
"What's that?" I handed him my cellphone as tears streamed down my face.
"Usually they would say it to my face but I'm no longer hanging out with them.." I explained it to him as he gripped the phone and had a harden expression. He rose as grabbed my wrist as he pulled me out of the room. We sprinted to a police station and I instantly regretted everything I've done.
As Namjoon spoke to the police woman, he handed over my Android and myself. As the lady tried to take me into a room-I sprinted out the door and I continued to run. I ran in and out of things and I didn't have any idea where I was going. Where was I going? I screeched to a stop as I looked around the area. It was unrecognizable. I looked around for more clues but I couldn't find any. I sat down on the little bench and broke. I broke down from years of calm and collectedness, from my shyness to the times where I let loose.
I know. How strange is it to find a seventeen year old boy crying on a park bench.
"Little boy? Are you ok?" A man asked me. I snapped up and looked at him.
"I'm seventeen..."
"Oh! I'm sorry! Please forgive me. What's wrong?" He has a soft face as he sat down next to me on the small bench.
"I'm lost...and I can't find my hyungs"
"Do you have a phone on you?" Ishook my head. Namjoon handed my phone over to the cops. "Do you know their numbers?"
I nodded my head as he handed me an iPhone. I was about to put in Namjoons number-but he had betrayed me. I told him my secret and he betrayed me. I put down the phone and shut it off.
"Hey! Why won't you call them? Forgot their number?" He joked.
"No. It's just that I'm angry at them.."
"What about you're parents? Or are you angry at them too?" I nodded my head as he started to relax.
"What are you doing?" I question him.
"Getting conformable. You're a minor and lost. I can't leave you here, so until you feel like you can talk to them, ill stay here with you."
I felt extremely guilty. This nice man will stay with me until I feel comfortable talking to my hyungs.
"Can't you take me home?"
"Are you crazy?! That'll be kidnapping! And I can't kidnap and idol!"
"You know I'm an idol?...." I looked at him with astonishment.
"Yep. Lee yong-ho." He nodded his head as he stood up and extended his hand for me. "Come. Let me take you back to BTS and BIGHIT"
"I can't. I'm angry at them and besides! My feet hur-Hey!" I shouted as he pulled me up and I was thrown over his shoulder. I squirmed but it was no use.
"I'll carry my dongsaeng their. Even if it takes all night"
"Please don't! You don't need to do this! Besides! What will I say to them? I'm angry at them for betraying me!" I told him as We swayed down the street.
"I don't know. I wasn't the one who ran away...." he whistled. We walked until the sun rose. "Ah, five o'clock. Let's stop to see the sunrise, no?"
He put me down as we watch the sun rise over the town. It was a beautiful sight as my eyes glistening. I was left surprised over how beautiful our city looked! He chuckled at my actions before giving me a piggy back ride.
"Aren't you tired....?"
"Never. I need to make sure you're ok" he laughed as we stopped in front of the building.
"How rude of me. I never properly introduced myself. I'm lee yong-ho from BTS!"
"That was adorable! I'm Hyun Bin or call me hyung!" He introduces as he heads inside. I placed my head on his back as we entered the lobby.
"Excuse me. You can't be in here-oh. Lee Yong-ho?" The lady at the front desk looks surprised at me. She hit a button and that key of a ring. Soon, Bang-Pd nim rushed over to the front of the lobby. I thanked Bin as I gently got of his back. Pd-not rushed towards me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
"I was so worried about you! I thought I lost one of my sons." He pulled out of the hug but held a strong grip on the side hug. My head barks stood below his shoulders. He whipped some tears away before continuing. "Thank you sit for bringing him back home. Yong-ho, you know you can't escapee this chat."
"It was my pleasure. Remember me, Angel-ah!" He waved but I ran to him for a hug before he exited the building. Pd-Nim pulled me into his office and I explained what went on from birth to now.
"I'm going to have to go back to my hyungs now....aren't I?" I hanged my head in shame and anger. They'll see me different and weak. But the one thing that Lee Yong-ho isn't is weak!
"No...not now" I snapped my head up from it's lowered position and questioned him.
"What do you mean?"
He gave me a slide grin before answering. "Well, you could always spend the day with you're favorite hyung...."
"Could I?"
"Of course little A. Of course"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•