ωιиg fινє: ѕиσω ιи тнє αиgℓєѕ.

"ρєσρℓє тєℓℓ мє иσт тσ ¢σσк, ∂яινє, σя тσυ¢н αиутнιиg fσя тнє ѕαкє σf ωσяℓ∂ ρєα¢є

"ρєσρℓє тєℓℓ мє иσт тσ ¢σσк, ∂яινє, σя тσυ¢н αиутнιиg fσя тнє ѕαкє σf ωσяℓ∂ ρєα¢є." ~кιм иαмʝσσи

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Yes hyung" Jungkook grinned as everyone started to get ready. We started to clean up the kitchen as everyone left the house. "What shall we do now?" I shrugged my shoulders as he took out a DS and started to play a random game. He slowly started to sing, softly at first and then getting louder and powerful. I felt enchanted by his voice. He noticed that I was watching him and he slowly stopped and got softer.
"O-Oh no! I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I-I-It's just that your voice is so nice!"
He just looked at me and erupted into laughter. "You know, Yong-ho hyung. Those was the first words that you've said to me."
He went back to singing and playing his game. He went to go eat something as time passed. Their was a textbook on physics laying around the counter table and I picked it up.
"Woah, you think you can read something like that? I think it was Jin hyungs. He showed me a page and I was lost." I laughed as I started to read from it. He continued to play on the DS until it died. "Awwwwww!"
He pushed himself off the floor and went to charge it. I kept flipping threw the pages.
"Your a rapper, right?" I nodded my head as I looked up from the textbook. "Could you read be that page as fast as you can? Try not to trip up over your words." I nodded as I started from the top of the page.
"The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues-"
"Hyung! Don't quote a meme!"
"Ok, this is a story all about how my life got flipped upside down-"
"HYUNGGGGG!"
"Ok! Ok! I'll be serious! We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy-"
"-this seams familiar..."
"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up.-"
"HYUNNNNNNG!"
"Never gonna let you down!" I shouted. We erupted into giggles before actually reading from the textbook. I read what was off the paper and put it to an imaginary beat. I went faster and faster, some parts slowing down.
"Wow, I never knew someone could make a rap out of my text book" Jin said. I jumped out of my seat. Everyone walked into the living room. Jin took the book out of my hands "I was looking for this today"
"This is first time I heard your voice" Hoseok grinned as he sat down next to me.
"What a surprise. Your so quiet and you look so cute but you just came out with that powerful voice."
"T-thank you" I hummed. I played with my fingers as everyone headed off to do their things.
"Are you two ready for high school? PD-NIM ordered some uniforms for both of you" Jin told us.
"High school? I've always been home schooled" I mumbled. They laugh as they assure me it's going to be ok.
"I'll talk to Pd-nim about it, ok?" Namjoon petted my head. They started their homework until we headed over to the studio to record the songs and for us to learn the choreography.
"Is everyone ready?" Jin asked as we responded with "yes hyung" I flipped open my notepad.

7-6-2013
▶️ memories the lyrics
▶️ learn the dance choreography
▶️ remember the way around the building
▶️ go to lessons
▶️ apologize to Dong-Hyuk
▶️

"I don't think you need to do that last one Yong-ho-ah." I pulled my notepad into my chest and looked up to Yoongi. Only he was looking straight ahead.
"M-Min Yoon-"
"Yoongi hyung. You can call me that, no need to be so formal and polite. We're friends after all, aren't we?"
"Y-Yes, Yoongi hyung. I feel that I need to apologize for causing you all so much trouble"
Seokjin spoke up from in front of me. "You don't need to do that Yong-ho-ah. It was Pd-Nim's idea and we fully support his decision to have both you and Taehyung here"
"But Kim Seokjin-"
"Yong-ho. You can call us by our first name. You know that right?"
"You don't need to apologize for anyone, ok?" Namjoon pat my head. I nodded my head and didn't say much more.
"Why do you have that?" Hoseok pointed to my notepad.
"To keep track of everything I need to do"
"But I always see you writing in it" Jungkook plopped his head to face me. I shrugged my small shoulders and grinned.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•