wíng nínєtєєn: twínklíng vαllєч.

"ѕkαdαddlє ѕkαdσσdlє" αkα ѕσmєthíng í ѕαч α lσt

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was exhausted-no. exhausted was an understatement. I finally finished my work and I was done for the night with school work. Was headed to the exit till I saw a light on. I shuffled their and saw Jimin dancing. I noticed how tin he was and decided to make a change now. I walked in and started to dance to our choreography with hi.
"Y-Yong-ho?" He asked and stoped his dancing. I continued to dance to the song. He put the song on repeat. "Yong-ho-ssi. Please go home" I didn't listen to him and his commands. "Yong-ho? I'm telling you to go home" I continue the dancing. He stopped the music but you could hear the soles of my shoes hitting the ground. I was getting exhausted but I mustn't give up. "Y-Yong-ho! Stop it this instant!" I continued to dance until he held my shoulders. "STOP! Please! STOP AND LISTEN!" I broke free of his grasp and continued the dance again. The strain of worry and anxiety latched into his voice. "YONG-HO! STOP! Please! You're scaring me!"
"But that's what you're doing to me"
"Excuse me?"
"You're s-scaring me hyung. Don't you see what y-y-you're putting yourself threw?"
"Excuse me?" He was baffled and taken back by my ѕtαtєmєnt.
"You're not eating correctly. Is their something wrong?" He nodded and sat down next to the wall. He loll (its a real word. Loll= to lay down) as I did the same.
"I need to lose weight and starvation is the easiest way."
"But did you know it's also the most harmful?" He shot up and looked down at me "ah, no one told you about part seventeen? You can slowdown you're metabolism and you gain more than you lost. You can end up killing yourself like that."
"I don't want that....I don't want to die..."
"Hyung. You're perfect and I want you to know that. No matter what body size, shape, gender or race is. I love you for you!" He pulled me into a little hug. We walked out of the studio.
"When we get home-I'm eating so much!"
"Good!" I laughed before noticing a light on somewhere else. I put up my finger as I grabbed both Yoongi and Namjoons ears and pulled them outside.
"What the hell?!" Yoongi wined.
"A-Ah! Let go!" Namjoon cried.
"Let's go Jimin hyung" I laughed as we walked back to the house. When we arrived Jimin headed straight for the kitchen and I threw the boys over to the bedroom. "Sleep-lORD help me if I find you two working"
Jin came out of the room. It looks like he's been asleep. I wouldn't blame him, it's two in the morning. "Oh, you guys are home. Let me go make you something to eat-"
"Hyung. No, bed" I pushed him in the room and closed the door. "Let me take care of you all for once!"
I walked down to the kitchen to see Jimin hesitate to pick up the spoon. I picked it up for him and feed him. Slowly but he ate everything.
"Thank you, dongsaeng"
"I'll be here for you. And soon you'll be eating on you're own again-but I'll still feed you as if you were my own child" I rubbed his head and he headed to bed. I noticed the amount of dishes in the sink. I begun to wash them. "No use in sleeping now"
I started to clean up the whole house before I started to make breakfast. Jin hyung came over to me with a look of surprise on his face.
"Did you do all of this?"
"Yep, you guys need a break" I put the rice to boil. Jin starts to help me but I push him to the couch. "Stay"
He got up and hugged me. "Thank you but you need a rest too." I mentally laughed at that. I don't need rest. I pushed him gently on the couch before continuing with breakfast. Soon everyone was awake and I grabbed both Taehyung and Hoseok into the kitchen. They sat on the table. I cracked jokes with them and tried to make them feel better. I know I can't fix everything in one day but I'll be trying my best too.
"TaeTae....don't listen to the fans. We earned those awards. You've earned them with you're beautiful voice. They just want their favorite groups to win and when we became victorious-they were angry. It's not you're fault so don't feel as if you've done something wrong-ok?" He started to shed tears and Hoseok embraced him in a hug. "Hobi hyung? Please don't pretend to be strong and as if you need to be the reason everyone smiles. Because I want to make you feel happy and I want you to smile at me. I want to be you're sun"
"Come here y-you little rascal" He pulled me into the group hug and I stroked their hairs.
"Breakfast is readyyyyyyyyyy!" I made them all sit down before setting everything up. I put food onto their plates and they dug in. I sat down next to Jimin and fed him.
"No fair! Why don't you feed me hyung?" Jungkook pouted. I laughed as I fed him. Of course I leaned over the table a little bit-but it made him happy. I'll do anything to keep that smile their.
"I wanna be fed too!" Namjoon jokes. I picked up some rice and egg and held it out to his direction. When he didn't make a movement to eat I moved it in a circle. "Oh! You were serious!" He opens his mouth and I feed him. I soon feed everyone. When I got to Yoongi he held out his chopsticks.
"I'm feeding you, hyung! Let me take care of you!" I wined as I tied to feed him again but he held his chopsticks out to me.
"But I'm you're hyung and while you take care of everyone-I want you to know that I'll always be here and I'll always take care of you. Now open up before I shove this thing down You're throat." I laughed as I took a bite of his.
"Wait! Let me feed Yoon too!" Hoseok held out his chopsticks out to me as well. I had no choice but to eat off of that as well. Soon everyone wanted to feed me and I saw sick of being taken care of.
"Let's go. We have work to do" Namjoon stretches. "Concerts don't sing themselves"
"That'll make my life easier"
"But Yoongi hyung, It'll take your job" Jungkook laughed.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•