Wing thirdy four: Ouch, that s*** hURTED-

"all paιn ѕayѕ goodвye

"all paιn ѕayѕ goodвye. goodвye"-bts 'Fine' (eyyy, the gif backkkkk)
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Hyung. Are you ready?" Jungkook asked me as he sat down in front of me. I gripped onto the paintbrush and made sure the Bob was safety clipped around his neck.
"I've done it many times before, Jungkook-ah."
"Yeah, but I don't want to turn out like Yoongi hyung"
"Yah! I take personal offense to that!" I hit him on the shoulder. "I dyed his hair every comeback!"
"Ok. Start i-Wait!"
"For the love of sunshine! What is it now?!"
"Turn on the camera! I want army's to see!" He pointed to the camera he set up. I stood their for a few seconds before realizing that he wanted for me to turn it on. I clicked on the 'V live' and soon army's were running in faster than Jungkook to Taehyu- I mean what?
"Anyosao!" I greeted as I watched the army's comment things. "A-ah! Hellu!"
"Hello" Jungkook tells me in English.
"Hooo!" I grinned at him.
"Forget it, you sound cuter like that. Now come paint my hair!"
"On it!" I walked back over to him and gripped onto his brown locks. "You sure? This is a very strong color"
"I know. I just hope that the army's would support it though"
"it shouldn't matter what they think. If you want red hair, YOU SIR ARE GOING TO HAVE IT!"
I slowly started to brush the brown away with red. I placed it wrapped around tinfoil before moving onto another piece. When I was halfway through 1/4 forth of his hair he started laughing like mad.
"know whats funny? I didn't tell anyone but you hyung!"
"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I screamed. I was shocked at the younger by his actions. Dying your hair without telling them will not only irritating the styles noona, but get you in trouble with your contact.
"don't worry, he texted me." Jungkook held up his phone for me to inspect. I shook my head. Even this kids texts are sneaky.

'hitman bang Hit man introduces'

"Jeon Jungkook. What in
tarnations are you doing?"

Nothing!
Just
something new! :)

Mmmmm
And what are you doing on vlive?

Something new!

Just be careful.

"He even said you can dye your hair too-"
"No"
"What? Why not?"
"Because!"
"Because isn't an answer hyung"
"I didn't see it in the text! Besides! I won't look good in any colors"
"I doubt it. Let me choose out a color for you! Please!"
"Fine, now stay still!" I moved onto the other side of his head. He grinned from ear to ear. I laughed as he read me some comments from the army and told me story's.
Jungkook fidgeted as I was finishing up on his head. "Are we done yettttt? My nose is itchy!"
"Who said you can't scratch your nose?"
"Hyunnnnnng!"
"Fine, I give up. We're done."
He booked it to the bathroom after it died and he washes it off. He shouted in joy as I looked to the army's and laughed. Jungkook came back to me with a dark red hair.
"Isn't it supposed to be lighter?"
"It'll turn! But let's go show our hyungs and than it's my turn!"
"You go!"
"Fine!" He shouts as he naturto runs out of the room. I looked to the army's and waved 'goodBye'. I'm not letting them see how terrible I'm going to look. Jungkook runs back in.
"What did they say?"
He grinned from ear to ear. "They loved it! Now your turn" I sighed as I sat down as he started to pull out some colors and he blindfolded me.
"Be careful!"
"Yah! I take personal offense to that!" He mocks me before laughing. He fully pained my head before he guided me to the sink. "I'm going to put your head under this no-"
"AAAA! YOU PEST! THATS COLD!"
"I KNOW!"
"Jungkook?! Yong-ho?!" Jin calls from the room to our right, witch in pretty sure is Hoseoks room. "Are you two playing with your hair?!"
"You'll see!"
"Is it done?"
He pulls up my head and guides me back into the room. He drys my head before squealing like a five year old.
"What? What happened?"
"You see hyung!" He pulls off the blindfold. It looked good but I was embarrassed that I hit him and grabbed the blanket. "You look great!"
I got up and bolted out of the room yelling.
"What's going on?" Yoongi moves his laptop from his lap onto the couch.
"Tell him that he looks good!" He wrestled with me before snatching the blanket off my head. I swear this is what the army's must feel whenever we pull a comeback-
"Pull out my head while your at it!" I rubbed my head before Jimin squealed as he gripped my head.
"You look good! Angel!"
"Thank you joonie hyung!" I grinned at Namjoon as he patted my hair.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•