wíng fíftєєn: hσt níght.

"í kєєp ѕuffσcαtíng  nσw

"í kєєp ѕuffσcαtíng nσw...ѕtíll wσndєríng hσw?" ~mσmσlαnd 'вσσm вσσm' вєcαuѕє....whч nσt?
(Well their boys and girl-where in the world did 700 of you come from???)
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Jungkook-oppa!" One girl shouted at us. This caught the attention of Jungkook.
"Nononono-How old are you?"
"...Twenty three...."
"I'm not you're oppa" the room erupted with giggles and laughter. I was seated at the end of the table next to Yoongi hyung. A fan sat down in front of me and I gave her a warm smile.
"Hello, Yong-ho-ah" she handed me her album.
"Hello! What's your name?" I asked her. She told me her name and I wrote down a little message. She quickly read it over before giving a squeal. She pulled a little paper crown of her bag.
"I know it's not gold or anything..." she placed the crown on my head. This was the first thing our group has ever received. I gasped as I felt it.
"No, it's perfect!" I smiled before she was guided off the stage. I rubbed the crown in their faces. Another fan bent down in front of me and we repeated the process.
But I saw a fan that was in front of Yoongi. She had the most unimpressed glare. She whispered to Yoongi but I kept my attention onto the female in front of myself. I waved goodbye to the older female before she sat down right in front of me. "Hello!"
"Don't say hi to me" She snarled. I kept a smile on my face. "Don't smile, you look ugly doing that. And you're fatness pops out of you're cheeks. I frowned as I held both of my cheeks. 'I'm not fat'
"How are you, noona?" I dropped my hands and gave her a forced smile.
"Don't call me, noona. I don't want to be associated with anyone like you."
"Would you want me to sign that for you?"
"I don't want any of your signatures."
"May I ask why you have waisted you're money and time to come to us?"
"So I can tell you that you're a failure-you're all ugly and fat, you're group will never make it big and to die"
"Thank you for coming" I waved at her as she was guided off stage. I caught Jungkooks glance and I shrugged my shoulders. He shrugged it too. But I couldn't shrug off what she called me. 'Am I Fat and ugly?"
We went on about the fan signing before we were done. We started to chat with the fans as a group. I felt my crown being yanked off my head. When I turned around it was Jimin who had put on the crown.
"A nice fit don't you think?"
"T-That's m-mine, hyung" I stood up to get the crown back but I was relatively shorter than him so he had an advantage. Namjoon came behind Jimin and put it on his own head. The fans started to laugh and "aw" at our size difference. I jumped up to reach it. Namjoon took of the crown and placed it on my head after Jins scolding.
"Listen everyone-I am tall" he ruffled my head before we walked off the small stage.
That night I walked past the mirror in the bathroom.
"I'm not fat"
"I'm healthy"
"I'm thin"
"I look fine enough"
"Maybe a little chubby-but that's what makes me look cute"
"I don't need to lose weight...."

"I totally do..."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•