ωιиg ѕιχ: тнє ωιℓ∂ ѕє¢яєт.

"ι нαтє ѕиαкєυ" ~ʝυиg нσѕєσк

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Dong Hyuk wasn't very excited about the changes but he stuck up with them. It was that or to drop out of the group. And here we are, in the living room. But since that day, everything's been off.
"Everyone, May I get your attention?" We looked up from our things. I put my notepad in my pocket as I gave him my undivided attention. "I have some very uncomfortable news"
"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asked.
"I'm leaving Bangtan Sonyeondan"
"What?" Yoongi questioned.
"I said Im leaving Bangtan Sonyeondan" Dong Hyuk repeated.
Jin stood up and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Why? Is their something wrong?"
"I wanted to debut and I'm tired of letting this all get pushed back too far. I'm sorry, I'm leaving. If you like it or not. Hoseok, you can come with me if you want"
"What was that?" Hoseok asked.
"You don't recall our conversation?"
"I never said that!"
"You said that you were tired of waiting!"
"I'm tired but I can wait!"
"You can wait" Dong Hyuk looked at us with disappointment in his eyes. "But I can wait. I'm sorry, I told PD-NIM about it and he's ok with it" and with that, he left. Everything went into a awkward silence. Everyone erupted into arguments and I felt so awkward. I slowly rose to my feet and shakily headed over to where he was packing. I didn't say anything but help him pack.
"I bet you're glad to see me leave"
"N-no, I respect your decision to leave. I-I just wish we would've debuted together. But hey, at lease Park Jimin gets his o-own bed now"
"I guess" he chuckled at the memories of the brunette complaining about no having enough leg room. "It's just that I can't wait. You get it kid. It's just I've been patient. I've tried to wait-but I can't."
"B-b-but.....this takes time"
"Yeah, time. That's one thing I don't have. I'm sorry kid, I'm so sorry. I-I just can't wait any longer-"
"-it's ok" Namjoon walked into the room with the rest of our members. They sat down and helped him pack. His bags for the trip.
"So, Hoseok. You're not coming with me?" We all looked over between the two men.
"Nah, I think I wanna stay here. You'll come to visit us right?"
"Of course. We're all chill? No hard feelings?"
"No, we're all good" Jungkook smiles.
"Where are you going next?" Taehyung asked him.
"Back to college? I'll see from their. But thank you guys for the fun memories. Taehyung, kid-
"Yong-ho" I interrupted.
"Oh, sorry. I'm sorry for being rude to both of you guys and scaring you, Yong-ho." He corrected himself. He picked up two of three luggage and I picked up the last one and headed to the door with it. "Be careful, that's too big for a small frame like yours."
"Hahaha, very funny. Good bye Dong Hyuk hyung"
"Goodbye kid"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•