wíng twєnrч: ѕtíckѕ αnd ѕtσnєѕ dσ вrєαk mч вσnєѕ αѕ much αѕ wσrdѕ dσ.

"nσw чσu'll σnlч thínk σf mє

"nσw чσu'll σnlч thínk σf mє. чσu wσnt вє αвlє tσ fαll αlѕєєp αt níght." -mσmσlαnd 'вσσm вσσm' вєcαuѕє í hαvє α prσвlєm.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Opppppaaaaaa!" A female shouts.
"Noooooonaaaaaaa!" I shouted back.
"Opppppppaaaaaaaaaaa!" She shouted louder. I didn't give up-I went to grab the microphone before Jin snatched it out of my hand.
"No" he points at me after saying in the mic. The room erupted with giggles. I signed autographs before someone sits in front of me. It was my mother, I scrambled to get up from my chair and I bowed.
"Tisk Tisk tisk" I sat down as she shook her head at me. She extended her palm expecting cash. All Seven had a bank account with money inside it. Every song that came out-my check would be handed over to them. "This May be able to pay off the clothing you got. Just maybe." Namjoon eyed me carefully before my father sat down in front of me. I also bowed to him before handing him my report card. He opened it to throw it back at me.
I flinched as he pulled me close "What the hell is that? A ninety seven in mathematics?! We only accept 100%!"
"Woah, woah woah" Namjoon pulled me back and out of his grip.
"Give me back my son. We're having a conversation" he pulled me from Namjoons grip and pulled me behind curtains. We walked towards a closets.
"I'm sorry...appa..." I bowed to him before he struck my head. I crashed to the ground as he kicked me.
"You're worthless! Why couldn't I get a son better than you? Lord always gave me the short end of the stick." He pulled me up by my hair. I was slightly bent over as I reached for his hands. He shook me and leaned into my face. "You're a disgrace! you know that right?! A DISGRACE!"
After a few more hits, I was dropped to the ground. He walked out and whipped his shirt from my blood. I curled into s tiny ball and pushed myself up into a corner. I sucked in air and hissed at my busted lip. My left eye throbs and my right hip feels busted and my ankle was in pain. I probably fell on it when he pushed me to the ground. I slowly fell asleep in the tiny closet.
When daylight approached-or so when I woke up- I exited the room. I crawled out and onto the road. Someone spotted me and ran towards me.
"Oh my god, Yong-ho-Ah!" I remembered her as the stylist noona.
"N-n...." She hushed me as she pulled out her phone and called '911.' I had my head in her lap as she stroked my hair.
"Yes, I'll make sure he's awake! Ah, thank you. Goodbye- LEE YONG-HO! DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS?" As soon as she hung up she started to yell at me. I cried before she stopped her rant and apologized. The paramedics came rushing in and the lifted me onto the thing.
"H...Hyung?"
"What's their names?"
"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi-"
"We only need one kid"
"Ok, Kim Taehyung."
"Kim Taehyung? Correct?"
"Yes, Kim Taehyung is my hyung"
"Kid? Kid? Come on kid! Stay awake!"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•