ʝιмιи χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

(Almost forgot to update)
§§§

The 'father son' ship
-Jimin + Yong-ho = Jim-ho
-this is world wide known
-Jimin protects Yong-ho from anything and everything
-Yong-ho protects Jimin from anything and everything
-Jimin is always teaching his dongsaeng things and he feels as if Jimins a real father

§§§

Jimin and I were the only ones in the house at the time of the day. Everyone had gone out to a restaurant for winning a bet. Me and Jimin were the ones caught on the short end of the stick but we enjoyed the little free time from the cameras.
All of the sudden, I heard loud music being blasted and I had a heart attack as I rushed out of the room to see Jimin in the kitchen dancing. He spotted me and smiled.
"Am I having a rave in the kitchen? Why yes! Yes I am!" He continued to dance and cook as I tried to calm my heart.

§§§§§

We were watching the new mv and I couldn't contain myself whenever Jimin was aired. I would compliment him every second and clutch my heart whenever he would smile or make a dangerously handsome face.
"Oh. My. God!" I clapped every syllable when the video was completed. "Who allowed you to be this stinking cute" he laughed at my reaction.
"You look adorable too, Angel"
"nO! This isn't about me! Let me show my love for you!" I fake cried.
"But look at your hair and the way your eyes sparkle. Bad boy who? Not you because you can't pull off that concept because you're my little angel!" He ruffled my hair as we shot compliments at each other until Jin had enough and wanted us to complement him.

§§§§§

It was a Friday nights and we were all eating rice with vegetables. Jimin looked over at my plate and spoke up, "you need to eat you're water and drink you're vegetables" I stopped myself from chocking on my carrot. I looked at him and he knew he messed up.
"What?"
"Did I stutter?"
"N-no hyung-....But you got the words messed up" 'don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh-'
"I said 'to eat your water" he thrusts his arm aggressively towards my glass of water before turning to my plate. "And drink you're vegetable!"
"Should we leave?" Namjoon looked at us worriedly.

§§§§§

"I can't believe we lost Jimin in the crowd" Jin hyung sighed as we looked over the balcony.
"He could be anywhere!" I wined as I scanned the crowd.
"I got this" Yoongi took a deep breath in as he leaned over the railing and shouted. "YONG-HO IS THE UGLIEST PERSON I KNOW!"
"What was that?" Taehyung hit Yoongi.
"Was that just to bully me or - ....."
"What?!" Namjoon looked over at his hyung with a 'hush' signal.
"Why does he get to yell?!" Jungkook wined.
"Wait for it" he hit Taehyung back before their was a shout.
"SQUARE UP WHOEVER SAID THAT! MY BABY BOY IS THE CUTEST!" I squatted down with embarrassment.

§§§§§