нσѕєσк χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

UHHHHH, WHEN THE HELL DID I REACH 2K ON THIS BOOK? I SURE AS HELL DON'T DESERVE IT BUT THANK YOU ALL

~•~•~•~•~•

The 'all year smiles' ship
-Yong-ho + Hoseok = Yoseok / Hoeok
-mildly popular
-Their Both have a good sense of humor
-they joke around a lot
-they make others laugh along
-Yong-ho is Hoseoks baby boy

~•~•~•~•~•

I could remember his voice echo threw my ears. 'Remember guys' Namjoon spoke to us as we got out of the car and outside the main gate of what seams to be a carnival. 'Don't get lost! Stick together!'
Jin had a strong grip on both Jungkook and Taehyung as we entered the arena with cameras following us.
"Angel-ah! Look!" Hoseok pulled up a mask and made sounds with it. I laughed as he put on a little show, one of the three camera men stoped and took a video of us. "Alright, alright. Let's stop playing around an-....."
I looked around and noticed that our small group wasn't anywhere to be spotted. I grew panicked with fear. Hoseok saw this as he gripped onto my hand.
"H-..." my eyes glossed with tears.
"Don't worry, we'll find them"

~•~•~•~•~•

"Hyunnnnnng!" I wined as I cover my head with both my hands. I barreled into the dance room as Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung came running in after me. I was completely soaked as they had buckets. I shivered with fear. I hated being wet more than anything, especially being wet with clothing on.
"What happened?" Hoseok noticed my shivering and wet state.
"It's just a little water" Jungkook laughed as he swung the bucket over his shoulder.
"This is a little water? Where'd you even get it from?" Hoseok grew angry. The three boys couldn't seam to detect his anger.
"It's nothing hyung, he just needs to grow up" Taehyung clashes the two buckets filled with water together. They made a tiny puddle on the ground.
"He just needs to-ya ha!" Jimin perfectly aimed the water at me and I was hit. The two others splashed me with water too. My tears long mixed in with the water. "Bullseye! -Lighten up a bit!"
"Lighten up? Lighten up!? Do you see how he's shaking? Don't you idiots see the fear in his eyes? Do you baboons see how afraid you made him? Yong-ho? Do you have extra clothes?"the boys shook with fear. They've known that they messed up and was now getting the punishment.
"N-...n-no.."
"It's freezing! And he doesn't have extra clothes! You'll be lucky if he ever breaths near your presence again! I want you to apologize. Go home. Get him extra clothes. Go tell Jin hyung and go straight to bed!"
"Yes hyung!" They shouted as they bowed to me and jumped over each other to exit the heated room. I've never seen him so mad before.
"That'll keep them in check for a while. Here" he handed me his sweatshirt. "Put his on and I'll cuddle with you until those monsters come back with clothing"

~•~•~•~•~•

I looked down at Hoseok sleeping in my lap on the couch.
"You have to be kidding me. He was the one who chose out this movie" Jin frowned as we watched spy kids.
"It doesn't matter. He worked hard and I'll let him sleep forever if I could" I stoked his hair just like his mother did when he was younger.

~•~•~•~•~•

"ʏᴏɴɢ-ʜᴏ? ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ" ʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʜᴜɢ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ʜɪs sʜɪʀᴛ.
"ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ" ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴜғғʟᴇᴅ.

~•~•~•~•~•