тαєнуυиg χ уσиg-нσ мσмєитѕ

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The 'Best Friend' Ship:
-Taehyung +Yong-ho= yonghyung
-great relationship
-really popular
-honestly sleeping in the same buddies
-Love to mess around with everyone. They leave Jungkook out of games and pranks on purpose Just to anger him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" Yong-ho shouts. Taehyung was comfortably sleeping on the couch. Yong-ho wanted to play with his hyung since the rest of his band members were out doing their own thing.
"Yes?" Taehyung peeled open one eye as he peered at the sixteen year old. He grinned as they had a plan in a mind. They rushed to set up the prank. They snickered as the filled his bed with slimy goo.
"That's what he gets for throwing my shoes out the window" Taehyung laughed as we disposed of the evidence. Time passed as we played uno in the kitchen.
"We're home!!!!!!" They laughed as they placed down their stuff.
I looked at Taehyung with a childish spike. "Had fun?"
"Yeah! But I'm tired now, ima head to take a nap" Jungkook stretches before heading to the bedroom. Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter as it caused me to laugh as well.
"What did you little pest do?" Namjoon eyed us. Jungkook screeched as he came running over to us.
"RUN HYUNG!" I screeched as Jungkook came out with purple goo on this lower left leg. "RUN!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hyung?" I whispered as I woke him up. The rain was hitting hard on the windows and the thunder wouldn't go to sleep. He looked at me with confusion. We stood their for a few seconds as I collected what I was going to tell him before the white flashes the sky. I screeched as I leap into his arms. He chuckled as he layer his arm over my back.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Yong-ho-ah?, Why is murder illegal"
"Because if it wasn't, there would be more people like you"
"But that would be great!
"Not for us"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I hate you!" Taehyung screamed at me. I quickly scanned over my lines.
"Uhh huh. I hate you too! Don't you think that I'm hurting? Don't you think that I care about you? And what do you do? You jogged over to her house in the middle of the night!" I screeched before turning my back to him. He placed his hand on my shoulder as he discernibly turn me around and in forces me to look at him.
"I do care!" He retorts as he looks at me with lustful eyes. I rip away from his eyes and grip as I held myself.
"I-....I think it's better if we stay away for a little bit"
"As in-break up? We've been married for two years" Taehyung moved to stand in front of me. I turned the other way as I gave him a sad over the shoulder glance.
"Not as a breakup, more as in....a break? I just need space. You should go back to you're mothers house for the night"
"Oh, uh. I guess so. I'll see you tomorrow..?" He hopes as he pretends to open the door.
"I think it'll be best not to" I closed the door on him. He hugged me as we laughed and looked at the camera crew.
"How was that ARMY? I think we make a good married couple?" I nodded at his statement.
"I think not! Yong-ho is my husband Taehyung!" Hoseok shouted outside the camera frame.
"You would've thought! Hoseok you're mine!" Jimin joked. We rolled our eyes as we waved goodbye to the camera.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•