ωιиg тωєиту ѕєνєи: ʀᴏsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs.

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ғᴀʟʟ

"ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ғᴀʟʟ. ғᴀʟʟ" -ʙᴛs 'sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ'
Uhhhhhhhm, when did we hit 4K?
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Third person pov:

"And their he goes again." Namjoon sighed. "Tomorrow well look for him, but for now, we must all get some sleep"
"I second that. I'll bring him home boys" Pd-Min sighed as they all headed to bed angrily. They had just got their angel back and he's run off without them. Jungkook slept on the empty bottom bunk as he wished his hyung was their to be next to him.
They all quickly fell sleep in hopes that the day will come quickly. But as they slept, they forgot to keep the window close and two figures crept in from the night.
"Honey! Where is he?" The female whisper shouted to her husband. She had so much anger and force in her voice.
"Like I know! Look for his resemblance!" The husband returned the response with even more anger. He stubbles onto a bed before looking down at the sleeping Jungkook.
"Is that him?" The wife growled.
"I think so, I'll grab him and you go outside" the man grabbed Jungkook and holist him onto his shoulders.
"Did he get taller? He looks like he got taller" the wife started flickering Jungkook forehead. "He also is a deeper sleeper"
"He gets that from you" the husband snorted. Taehyung cracked open his eyes to the noise in his room.
"Yong-ho-ah? Is that you?" Taehyung whispered. But than his eyes widen as he saw the two figures carrying Jungkook. "HYUNG! HYUNG THEIR TAKING JUNGKOOK!"
The boys woke up as yong-ho's parents soon rushed out. The six of them rushed out and followed Jungkooks kidnapers.
"I DONT THINK THATS OUR SON!" The woman shouted before they ran faster.
"GIVE HIM BACK!"

Yong-ho's pov:
"I'm being idiotic. I should head back to the house and apologize" I knocked some sense into myself as I turned back on my heal. After a few minutes I heard yelling and I crashed into someone. A third body fell on top of ours.
"Ow, my head" Jungkook mumbles as he groggily awakens from his deep slumber.
"Jungkook?" I shouted out of surprise. What was my dongsaeng doing here with two men? "Where is our hyungs? What are you doing out here?"
"I don't know, hyung. I kinda just woke up here and poof!" He made a little explosive with his hands before he got off the dog pile.
"This isn't good" oh. It was a female and a male. Didn't make things better. The moonlight directly outlined their faces and I stood up and bowed to both of them.
"What the hell? Oh, it's our son." I felt myself being lifted off the ground before Jungkook held him with one hand.
"Jungkook!" Yoongi shouts as they get here.
"And yong-ho? What going on?!" Taehyung questions. They wrestle me out of my father's strong grip before pinning both of them onto the ground.
"Jin, call the police!" Jimin instructed his elder. Jin walked a few feet away so he could talk with the operator.
"Are you two hurt? What were you thinking running away like that Angel?! I was worried about you." Hoseok rubbed our faces and checked our body for any cuts or bruises.
"I'm fine, Hoseok hyung" Jungkook grinned as the elder rubbed the youngest head.
"I'm sorry. I knew they were going to find me-but I didn't know it was this soon" I bowed with shame before he punched my shoulder.
"Hey, it's ok. Just next time tell us when theirs a problem" he ruffled my hair.
Soon the authorities rushed in and swooped my parents into a cop car.
"Hey brat!" My mother shouted before they shoved her into a car. "Well get out! And we'll find you!"
I huddled more into Taehyung. He wrapped his arms around me as if he made a promise to protected me from any sort of danger. The officer closed the door before coming to me.
"He's under age and need supervision and he needs to be put into a foster care" the officer started to write something down.
"Wait! Officer" Jin read the tag on the officers uniform. "Officer mark! His parents gave me permission to take care of him. I basically have custody over him at the moment!"
"Is that true?" He looked at me and I nodded. He sighed before writing it down and getting into his car. He bid us farewell and I was glad.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•