Part 6

(Peter goes into your room and you guys start to talk)

Peter: I'm so sorry but I had to come, there's something about you that makes we want to be around you more. I don't care about Mr. Starks demands right now. I only care for you.

Y/n: But Peter he is seriously going to kill you no joke.

Peter: At least I would have been killed knowing I helped such an amazing girl

Y/n: Wow Peter, that's really nice of you

Peter: So tell me about this whole not leaving this place situation, what's up with that?

Y/n: Umm, my dad thinks it's safer for me to be locked up than in the world like an actual human

Peter: Wow, what the hell, have you ever meet anyone other than his employees?

Y/n: Well, only one person, Peter. And that is you.

Peter: Oh, that's..... interesting.

Y/n: I don't need your pity Peter. I'm fine, this life is not that bad as you would think. I have a lot of space to myself and definitely a lot of 'me' time.

Peter: Well, maybe you might think differently when I take you out into the real world, what do you say?

Y/n: Woah, your joking right?!

Peter: (reaches for your hand) Come on, live a little. Mr. Stark will never know you left. What do say?

Y/n: Ummm, I'm not sure. What is so good about the real world uh?

Peter: For starters I get to hang out with one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen and have her enjoy herself and live for once.

Y/n: Wait. We are going with one of your 'girl' friends? Oh, that's interesting.

Peter: (blushes) I was talking about you.

Y/n: (starts blushing) oh, sorry nobody ever told me that in all my life. It feels good to be appreciated.