Part 16

(the next morning as Peter and you are waking up before Tony walks in raging)

Natasha: Tony why the hell are you so stressed? Your face could be the cover of tomato magazine.

Tony: It's just that Peter took out y/n and they are both sleeping in her room... DRUNK.

Natasha: Oh. I think I know just how to handle this Tony. Let me take care of it.

(Natasha barges into the room as Tony is waiting in the hall extremely frustrated)

Natasha: WAKE UP YOU TWO!

(y/n and Peter immediately jump up from the bed)

Y/n: Nat is that you? Ugh, why is the light in here so bright?

Peter: Oh shit. Where am I? Did I hit my head on a brick wall because I can't remember anything from after the movies?

( As you and Peter are trying to remember what happened last night Natasha leaves the room to talk to Tony)

Natasha: Tony the poor kids can't remember anything that happened. If I were you i'd go easy on them. Don't forget they are just 15. Remember what you did at 15, it was way worse Mr. professional playboy. Well, I have to go Tony. Bye

Tony: Bye Nat.

( Tony goes into the room thinking about you and Peter)

Tony: (tries to keep calm but the stress gets to him) BOTH OF YOU EXPLAIN YOURSELVES!!!!!

Y/n: why so loud? It's like a bomb in my head about to explode!

Peter: Mr.stark let me start by saying I apologize for anything that has happened I take full responsibility for.......

Tony: (doesn't let Peter finish his sentence) Stop right there Parker. This is all your fault. I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER AND YOU DISOBEYED MY ORDERS!!!

Peter: (gets angry because Tony is keeping him apart from you) I DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU MR.STARK!! I LOVE YOUR DAUGHTER AND THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER! ( Peter realizes he just screamed at Tony and he becomes super embarrassed)

Y/n: (whispers) oh shit, Peter! What have you done! He is actually going to kill you!!

Tony: ( shocked by Peter's action and is frustrated) PETER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!

Peter: (slowly walks to Mr. Stark as he is terrified of what is going to happen)

Tony: (seeing Peter is only wearing his boxers) Um Peter maybe meet me in the hall and.... please put some pants on.

(Tony heads out of the room and into the Hall impatiently waiting for Peter to get out of your room)

Y/n: (damn Peter has some nice abs, Peter notices you staring at him for a while and starts to blush) Peter, I'm so sorry this is all my fault. (You say as you start to tear up)

Peter: (leans down and gives you a hug) y/n it was worth it, it always will be.

(Peter leaves the room and heads towards one angry Tony)

Tony: WTF am I going to do with you kid????? Do you really want to know the reason y/n is kept here???

Peter: (Stands there nodding as he listens to Mr. Stark)

Tony: Well Peter it all started about 15 years ago when I started to see Pepper my assistant and soon I felt deeply in love with her and eventually she was going to give birth to y/n, that is after I revealed myself to being iron man in the real world. When my enemies found out they targeted my loved ones and Pepper the day she gave birth to y/n risked her life for me and saved me from a gunshot. From that day on I swore nothing would ever hurt her. Ever.. she doesn't know much about the outside world. She does know about the other Avengers, however. By the way, she is a major Spidey fan but don't get any ideas from that Parker.

Peter: (realizing Mr. Stark reasoning, and was relieved he wasn't killed by Tony) Mr. Stark, I swear I won't let anything hurt her.

Tony: Peter I swear if anyone ever finds out about her I will personally kill you and no one will ever find out. Now I will allow her to go to midtown although she is a super genius, only if you keep an eye out for her and make sure you go with her everywhere. Do you understand me, Parker?

Peter: Yes. Mr. Stark, I understand perfectly.