Part 37

(Time skip to never have I ever, everyone has meet up in Tony's room, the biggest on the resort and are in a circle ready to play)

Tony: Alright everyone (smirks as he pours vodka in everyone glass including Peter's and y/n's but Steve thinks it's water and he also gets water) Now if anyone doesn't remember what this game is it is when everyone asks questions for example: Never have I ever been drunk. If you were drunk once take a sip of your drinks if not don't drink.

Thor: (laughs) I can't get drunk mere mortals.

Steve: I will start. Never have I ever kissed someone. (everyone takes a sip)

Natasha: (looks at y/n and asks) Y/n who have you kissed, wanna tell us who it is?

Y/n: I kissed...

Bucky: Spider Boy. They were more than kissing when Nat and I saw the video... (Nat puts her hand on Bucky's mouth.

Natasha: Moving on...

Tony: *smirks* well more than kissing, what can that be (chuckles)

Steve: Wait, what? Tony are you drunk already did you hear that.

Tony: Nope I don't get drunk that easily. Plus I needed entertainment and this is doing it for me.

Steve: Bucky. WHAT VIDEO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!??!?!?!?

Bucky: There is no video *whispers* not anymore that is.

Steve: WHAT WAS THIS VIDEO OF BUCKY!?!?

Natasha: Steve it's nothing.

Y/n: Yeah just one of dad's sex tapes with Pepper I believe.

Bucky: Right. What y/n said.

Steve: OOOOk. Whatever then......

Tony: Ok let's continue I still have a full drink in my hand.

Bucky: My turn: Never have I ever had a sex dream about any superhero.

(everyone except Peter, Steve, Tony and Thor take a sip)

Tony: Y/n? Who was it?

Wanda: *read y/n's mind* Let's just say it was not Spider boy, but before she met him.

Y/n: *blushes* Well I mean either I have to say it or Wanda will. It was Barry Allen. The flash.

Peter: (spits out drink) I knew there was something up with Nat saying I would totally hook up with him. But ouch (pretends to look hurt and points to his heart) that hurt y/n. (chuckles)

Y/n: As Wanda said it was way before I met you and I was like 12 so you can't blame me.

Natasha: Is it weird that I had the same dream? (starts to laugh)

Y/n: Please can we move on so this can end faster?

Thor: Okay. Now for the real questions. Never have I ever been tied on the bed.

Bruce: damn. Thor you're dirty huh?

Tony: (takes a gulp, playboy side)

(everyone except for y/n and Peter take a sip)

Tony: I need more vodka.

(everyone laughs)

Y/n: my turn. Never have I ever sent an embarrassing picture to the wrong person

(everyone took a sip)

Y/n: Ooooo. This is interesting. I want to hear two of your stories. Steve and Peter what picture and to who did you send it to?