Part 18

*Le time skip brought you by lazy authors*

(Time skip to the Sunday before y/n starts school)

Y/n: (alarm starts to ring) Ugh right I forgot I set the alarm for 7:00 am to get ready for training with Nat and Wanda. *Lately I have been training extra hard ever since I discovered I could read minds and might have other abilities so my father insisted that I trained with Nat and Wanda to improve upon my powers*

Natasha: Y/n time to go to the training, Wanda and I are ready.

Y/n: (gets dressed and walks out) Ready guys let's get started.

Wanda: *I'm wondering what's up with y/n and that Spider Boy maybe I should read her mind*

Y/n: *hand hugs, seriously what's up with that I need to know how the hell those things are actual things*

Wanda: Hand hugs huh? Did Tony say something?

Y/n: Yeah, wait did you just read my mind, forget it it's fine if you did.

Wanda: ok, let's go start. First you will be doing some boxing drills with Nat than we will work on controlling your powers.

(As you are boxing wearing a nike sports bra and nike pro shorts, Peter walks by in the hall and stares at you without you noticing)

Peter: * damn, that girl has it going on, look at that ass!*

Bucky: like whatcha see kid, (points at Peter's face) here there's a little drool on your face (sees Natasha and mouth drops and matches Peter's look)

Steve: What are you two getting so excited about? (looks to see Natasha and y/n working out with barely any clothes on) (snaps finger in front of Peter and Bucky) YOU TWO HAVE TO SNAP OUT OF IT!! Also close your mouths you guys are going to attract flies in there!

Bucky: Steve, I was just copying the kid. And look at them though (points to y/n and Nat)

Steve: Bucky, STOP! There is a child right there. (points at Peter who is still staring at y/n)

Peter: (snaps out of haze) Hey, I'm 15 though and I'm spiderman.

Bucky: With that onsie that Stark made you are more like Spider boy.

Steve: Ok, Imma break this conversation off before it involves Bucky trying to kill Peter or vise versa. But, just saying Peter next time you stare remember she is not only Tony's daughter but she is like the daughter of all the other avengers. So, (points at y/n) anything happens to her and she is broken in any way shape or form consider yourself toast. Understand me kid?

Peter: (confused and terrified at the same time of steve) Yes Cap. I understand.

Steve: good, kid. Also next time you stare try being more discreet because it is kinda creepy especially because she is not wearing half of her clothes. (pats peter on the back and walks away)

Bucky: She's a keeper kid. Don't mess this up. Bye. (walks away and catches up to Steve)

Wanda: Kid what was that about. You seem terrified.

Peter: Umm... I'm fine, just some guy talk. *shit she almost caught me, if Wanda knew I was staring at y/n I would be toast, also on a side note I didn't know y/n had expert assassin moves jeez I have to be careful around people in this tower*

(Y/n walks out of training room to get some water and spots Peter)

y/n: Hey Peter! I didn't see you there before

Peter: *blushes* oh hey y/n I was just passing by and it happens that we bump into each other. *damn she almost caught on to me too, her ass still looks nice though*

y/n: Hey! I can read your mind remember?! What was all that about?!

Peter: oh shit i forgot. It was nothing but what you did hear it it's true. You look amazing princess.

y/n: um.. Ok Parker. You also have a fine ass. (Smacks Peters ass and takes a sip of water)

(Peter zones out and starts staring at y/n's body)

y/n: Hey pretty boy, my eyes are up here baby.

Peter: (snaps out of it) Oh shit! Well my eyes are also up here but I don't see you looking at them. Miss smack my fine ass.

Y/n: I can't help myself pretty boy. Somehow you manage to look better than me in every way.

Peter: impossible *should i lean in and kiss her or would that be too soon??*

Y/n: (pulls Peter's shirt closer to you and you passionately kiss him) Not too soon, not at all.

Peter: I see (winks at y/n)

Y/n: I got to go pretty boy. I'm suppose to be training, see you later. (Does cartwheels to get back to the training room)

Peter: *that girl is still rocking that ass*

y/n: (yells out) I HEARD THAT!!!! But I love you too Parker.

Natasha: let's call it a day. Wanda and I would go shopping with you for some things for school tomorrow but your father has us on a mission so I guess popsicle and metal arm will take you to the mall.

Wanda: Bye y/n have fun also I totally ship you and that Peter kid. (Winks at y/n and walks away with Natasha)