Part 15

(as the time reaches 12:00 am Tony comes in quietly hoping you are asleep)

Tony: (quietly opens the door) Y/n? Goodnight ( as he looks at the bed he becomes furious) BOTH OF YOU, GET UP! NOW!!

(You and Peter are woken up suddenly by the screams of Tony)

Y/n: what happened? ( you realize your dad is standing right there) OH. Hi dad...

Peter: OH SHIT!! Hello Mr.Stark. (Peter hopes Tony won't kill you both)

Tony: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? AND WHY DO YOU GUYS SMELL LIKE ALCOHOL? (Tony says enraged)

Y/n: (still very drunk) dad.... You need to buy brown drink it taste like magic... why is it so bright in here....Yay Peter is here.... Peter smells good.... (goes back to sleep and drags Peter down with you)

Tony: (shocked by this drunk attitude) WTF???!! Peter YOU LET HER DRINK AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS LEAVE THE BUILDING UNDETECTED?

(voice in the hallway yells Tony there is an emergency get to it fast)

Tony: (is pissed at y/n and Peter but has to leave due to Iron man duties) Coming Natasha. (as Tony leaves he thinks what to do when you at peter awaken in the morning)

Y/n: (very drunkenly says) Peter..... Where did you get abs from.... I want abs......Peter why you are so hot.....Please don't leave me.... I love you.... (you give Peter a hug in the bed and fall asleep on top of him)

Peter: (y/n still is very adorable when she is drunk) Love you too..(Peter whispers to you. As he falls asleep with you in his arms he is also drunk to the point where he doesn't remember that Mr. Stark came into the room. 

A/N- Let me know if you guys like where the plot is heading. Also, don't hesitate to leave some feedback any and all is appreciated. I will update this book more often. :)