Part 23

(Peter's POV)

Peter: I will be right back, I need to use the bathroom. Mind showing me where it is Bruce?

Bruce: You know where the bathrooms are Pe....

Peter: Bruce I seem to have forgotten, please.

Bruce: ok. I see, let me show you.

(Peter and Bruce leave the room)

Peter: Bruce what do you mean you See???

Bruce: Oh I thought you wanted my advice on secretly checking girls out.

Peter: what no. Sort of. Not exactly. I do need your advice but not on that jeez.

Bruce: Oooooo is this where I think it Is going? (Makes an okay Finger sign and points one finger up)

Peter: Once again Bruce not that either. What the hell though are you trying to make me gag.

Bruce: Well I mean since you left the girls alone I bet they are talking about that. Just saying.

Peter: Well now I'm curious to know what they are discussing.

(Thor walks into the hall where Bruce and Peter are)

Bruce: Hey Thor, buddy. Do you want to help us spy on the girls?

Thor: I hear the word spy say no more. On my way.

(A few minutes later Thor returns with the latest gossip from the girls)

Thor: Let's just say that they mentioned how fine Peter's ass looks which honestly I don't know why because I seriously have the best ass. And then they are talking about sex so I left before it got awkward.

Peter: *blushes* oh that's what they were up to then

Bruce: I called it. Now Thor, Peter needs advice form us.

Thor: Ok Boy of Spider, what do you need?

Peter: Relationship advice or better yet how to get into one first.

Bruce: that is Thor's expertise, not mine. Definitely not me.

Thor: Hey, I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or not.

Peter: I think it's a compliment

Thor: it better be.

Bruce: trust me, it is.

Peter: So Basically i want to ask out y/n but since all you avengers are so overprotective I don't know what to do.

Thor: well you have my permission

Bruce: you have mine. You probably have Bucky's too. But Steve and Tony, (sucks teeth) i don't know about that.

Thor: yeah, i'm in on this with Banner.

Peter: so for now just staying friends with her would be best?

Bruce: if you love her, go for it, but you will have to go through Steve and Tony.

Thor: you know that life is short, go for it. You have me on your side and I'm god so you will be fine. But if she is pregnant, hurt, injured or broken consider yourself dust.

Peter: how do i get Steve and Mr. Stark to not kill me.

Bruce: Kid you would be the first to figure that out then.

Peter: Oh boy. I'll go and talk to them.

Thor: Kid you truly have a death wish.

Peter: its for her, i'll do anything for her. (leaves the room to find Steve)

Bruce: Wow Thor, he really loves her.

Thor: only time will tell. He is a keeper.