Part 50

(time skip to the next morning)

Y/n: (wakes up and tries to move but Peter grip on you is tight so you try to wake him up) Parker wake up, your grip is way too tight.

Peter: (mumbles into the pillow) five more minutes.

Y/n: (is about to say something when she notices she is still in her mission clothes) *shit* You know what take as long as you need as long as you get out of bed first without seeing me.

Peter: (looks at you but you hide under the blanket) Why is that?

Y/n: Ummm I'm naked?

Peter: Nothing I haven't seen before but whatever. *damn she is really suspicious lately must be a girl thing*

Y/n: (rolls eyes) Ok now get out, we have school today.

Peter: (gets up from bed) Now where was I ? (he goes up to you and kisses you but then your dad comes in)

Tony: (opens the door and comes in with a bucket of water) Y/N! PARKER!! TIME FOR SCHOOL!! (sees you guys are wake) sorry I thought you guys were sleeping.

Y/n: So if we were, you would've soaked us. How rude dad.

Tony: I mean it would've been hilarious. Get downstairs fast, Bucky is take you guys to school today. (closes door and peter gets out of room with him)

(Time skip to when Bucky takes you and Peter to school)

Y/n: (kisses Bucky on the cheek) Bye Buck see you later. (Bucky drives away and you see Peter with a jealous expression) What Pete, cat got your tongue?

Peter: No, its fine. It's just this weird feeling, nothing to be worried about.

Y/n: okayyy. (sees jock friends so you walk up to them) Sup hoes.

Hot Jocks: (they all slap your ass and in unision say) Sup slut.

Y/n: (you get weirded out and immediately think of Peter) guys i forgot to tell you tha...

Peter: (He saw that they slapped your ass and comes running to you and grips you protectively by the waist and starts coldly staring at the jocks) Excuse me! What the hell was that!?!

Hot Jock #1/Alex: What was what? Huh she's not your property dude.

Y/n: He's my boyfriend Alex!!

Alex: Really?

Peter: You bet your ass I'm her boyfriend! (He keeps talking to them while holding you with a strong grip that you thought couldn't get tighter)

Hot Jock #2/ Adam: Didn't seem that way when she was smoking pot with us when you abandoned her.

Y/n: Stop lying Adam!! I never did that I swear!

Hot Jock #3/ Ryan: Well you still forgot about him when we saw you walking into the new clu.....

Peter: What!?! That's enough

Y/n: Peter you have to believe it was just a stupid prank! (your eyes start to water but you will never cry in front of the jocks. You look up at Peter and whisper) Please, believe me.

Peter: Fine, I never said I didn't believe you, let's just go to class away from these losers. (you and Peter walk to class)

(Time skip to when school ends and you are at home)

Nat: Y/n. Wanda and I have to talk to you immediately. It's important, without Peter.

Y/n: Well Pete you heard her, scram. (Peter leaves the room after giving you a kiss on the check and saying bye) What's up Nat and Wanda?

Wanda: We know.

Y/n: Know what? There's a lot of things you guys know

Nat: I saw my stripper clothes missing so Wanda and I followed you out and say you get that job at the strip club.

Y/n: (mumbles) Shit. Um I can explain just don't tell anyone.

Wanda: Woah chill. We know it's a hydra operation base, we'll help you out so you aren't going in blind.

Nat: Exactly when is your first shift?

Y/n: Today at 9pm but the owner is really sketchy. Harry Osborn I think his name was.

Nat: Ok. Be careful around him because his family owns Oscorp and they are the main competitors of Stark industries.

Y/n: Ok. So I kind of panicked and said my name was black cat, but you know that is my anti-hero name when I'm bored.

Wanda: That's fine meet us down here in a couple hours, make up an excuse to Parker and tell your dad your on a date or something so we can set you up for the mission.

Y/n: Bye for now I have to get changed into the disguise anyway I need a nose ring again. (runs upstairs to your room and locks the door so Peter doesn't come in)

Peter: (tries to open your door but sees it's locked so he knocks) Y/n? Can I come in, I'm bored right now and have nothing better to do with my time. (he jiggles the knob) Come on y/n please let me in.

Y/n: I'm changing Peter. Just wait a minute.

Peter: I don't care. I'm using the window if you want to play this way.

Y/n: Please don't. Peter I beg you, I'll do anything you want.

Peter: Fine open the goddamn door Y/n.

Y/n: I'll do anything you want if you give me peace for the next 5 minutes.

Peter: Ugh Fine.

Y/n: (puts coat on top of stripper outfit and put hair into bun, and opens the door) Happy now. Come in but you have 15 minutes I have plans and I don't need you to be around for when I attend them.

Peter: Finally and stop acting so bitchy it's so annoying. (walks into Peter and your room)

Y/n: Sorry I'm not in a very good mood at the moment clearly now what do you want and whatever it is make it fast.

Peter: I'm just here to grab some clothes and to ask what's so important that you are acting like this? What are you hiding with that coat, it's not cold outside.

Y/n: Just something caught in my mind ruining my mood nothing for you to worry about. And I'm not hiding anything this coat is just comfortable. (hand blocked nose because you remeber you put in a nose piercing)

Peter: If you aren't hiding anything you wouldn't mind telling me where you are going would you?

Y/n: Out with Nat and Wanda we have some very important plans. Whispers to self *just leave Parker you are so annoying*

Peter: Fine if I'm so annoying I'm going to leave and spend the night with Ned.Bye y/n. (slams the door shut as he walks out)

Y/n: (goes downstairs fully disguised and goes into stowaway truck where Nat and Wanda are waiting) Let's go my shift starts in a few and I don't want to anger Harry.

Nat: (starts driving) What, is he cute?

Y/n: What, no! He has anger issues and he might be fucking leading a hydra camp

Wanda: All that put aside. We are here. Good luck y/n we are online if you need us.

Y/n: (walks into club and goes to Harry) Evening boss, are the boxing competitors here yet?

Harry: Hey Kitty. Boxing people we have a cancellation on one end what do you say to taking their place.

Y/n: Sounds great. I always wanted to beat ass. What station am I on today?

Harry: Station 3. Now go I don't pay you to talk.

Y/n: (goes to station 3 but who she sees walk in and go to that exact station is shocking, Ned and him, Peter, Peter Parker. Inside a fucking strip club sat at your station what the fuck)