Part 22

(the next morning)

Tony: (wakes up and goes downstairs to the living room and sees Nat and Wanda in the kitchen and Peter and y/n sleeping on the couch) (enters kitchen) what are they doing there! Most importantly, what is HE doing there?

Natasha: We were watching movies and he stayed for the night. It's not that bad Tony, they are 15.

Wanda: Plus when I ship something, my ship always sails and theirs is in the process of doing so.

Tony: enough with this conversation. (Tony walks out and goes into his lab, and Thor walks in looking for Poptarts)

Thor: Hey Nat. Hey Wanda. Do you guys know where the poptarts are? I can't seem to find them.

Wanda: i don't know where the poptarts are but i sure do know where the love is.

Thor: Do you mean my daughter, I don't care if she is biologically Stark's, she is still like my daughter, where is she?

Natasha: she is like a daughter to everyone Thor. She is n the living room sleeping on Peter, he stayed the night because we did a movie marathon.

Thor: Yeah but I'm her favorite. Who is Peter???!!! Do I need to lightning punch some bastard's ass?!!

Natasha: calm down Balboa, jeez. Peter is Spider boy. Peek in the livingroom to see them, Wanda ships them.

Thor: Well I need to talk to this boy of spiders.

Wanda: Go easy Thor he got like 10 dad talks from Steve, Bucky and Tony already and by reading his mind I know he is a really big fan of yours.

Thor: he will be alive after this talk if he deserves to be alive. (walks over to couch to see Peter and Y/n awake watching movies)

Y/n: Hey Thundy. (jumps from couch and gives Thor a huge hug)

Peter: OhmygoditsThorodinson, hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Peter. I am a really big fan. Omg I'm in a room with a god. Am I dreaming (pinches himself) ouch, no, not dreaming, this is real.

Thor: Hello. I am Thor god of thunder. I need to talk to the boy y/n so if you don't mind.... (shoos y/n away to the kitchen with Nat and Wanda)

Y/n: go easy Thor or no more pop tarts. (gets to kitchen and has a casual conversation with Nat and Wanda)

Thor: Peter, I know Steve, Tony and Bucky talked to you but remember I'm a god and I'm super chill so if you need anything come to me before going to the other dads.

Peter: Sounds like a plan. *i have to stop saying that*

Wanda: (screams from the kitchen) YES YOU DO!!

Thor: Also, hurt her (points at y/n) I will break you. Well that is all. Also if you really want to get on my good side Pop Tarts will do it. Goodbye Boy of Spiders. (as he walks into the kitchen he says) y/n where is my poptart i was nice to Boy of Spiders.

Peter: why does everyone say spider boy, it's Spider-Man.

(Tony leaves the lab to see y/n and Peter cuddling in the couch while Natasha and Bruce are watching a movie next to them)

Tony: (sits between y/n and Peter) What are we watching kids?

Peter: (snaps out of getting lost in y/n's eyes) Um... we are watching..(looks at the TV and sees Alien playing) Alien. We are watching Alien.

Tony: (gives Peter the death stare but Peter looks back into Tony's eyes like he is challenging him or something) *whispers to Peter* is that a challenge kid?