Part 32

(back to y/n and Peter POV)

Peter: We're here y/n. It's so beautiful, just like you. (Peter says as he puts y/n on the beach chair)

Y/n:(makes pouty face) Why?? The sun is so bright. Ugh now I have to be outside with human interaction.

Peter: You only have to interact with me. (winks at y/n)

y/n: that is exactly what human interaction is.

Peter: (acts offended) Wow, i see how it is. (grabs y/n and starts running into the water)

Y/n: Peter don't you dare.

Peter: I will. I don't take orders from you Ms.Stark. Now I seriously have to punish you.

Y/n: DON'T DO IT PARKER!!! I SWEAR IF YOU THROW ME I'LL KI...( Peter throws her into the water mid-sentence)

Peter: (sticks tongue out and makes a mocking face) Too late, your highness.

Y/n: SERIOUSLY. Now I need a cigar to get the smell of fish off of me.

Peter: Wait no don't do that. You smoke?

Y/n: What do you think genius? (Peter has a confused look)

Peter: I would think not, but...

Y/n: Well of course not. But do you, my father says a real man knows how to smoke a cigar.

Peter: i know HOW to, i don't though.

Y/n: good answer, Spider Boy. (then y/n says in an urgent, serious tone) Wait Peter get over here (Peter runs to y/n)

Peter: What happened, are you hurt?

Y/n: It's just (points finger down and Peter looks down) (splashes Peter's face with water)

Peter: Oh, you're so dead! (you start giggling uncontrollably and try to swim away but Peter catches you)

Y/n: (Peter's strong arms wrap firmly around your waist from behind, you can feel his bare skin on yours. You splash around but he grips you tighter. You spin yourself around to where you were face-to-face and you put your hands the nape of his neck. You felt his strong grip loosen, but he still had his hands on your hips. You loved the feeling of his hands gripping your hips. Your bodies pressed up against each other's and you want to kiss him more than anything. You retract your hands, and he followed)

(You notice the other Avengers and head towards them)

Y/n: Looks like it's time for dinner

Peter: Good, I'm starving. (licks his lips)

(Time skip to after dinner) (Peter and y/n head back to the hotel room and notice something unusual)

Y/n: (looks at bed and sees more rose petals and a bottle of champagne) What the hell?

Peter: Maybe the workers thought we were on a honeymoon or something (Peter jokes)

Y/n: (laughs) Yeah or my father is messing with us again

Peter: (shrugs) Either way we can just wipe those off the bed. *I mean I kind of wish this was a romantic getaway*

Y/n: Let's see what is on the itinerary for tomorrow

Peter: (takes out the paper) Let's see. First thing tomorrow morning we have couples therapy

Y/n: Couples therapy or sex therapy? (you joke)

Peter: Couples therapy is what it said. W-Why would.... I'm confused. I'll-I can go talk to Mr. Stark real quick. (he hands you the itinerary and heads towards the door but you stop him)

Y/n: Peter don't. We can deal with it. Just lie.

Peter: Well I guess. There are cool stuff on there like jet skiing, surfing, hiking and the waterfall and I don't want to miss any if we don't follow this list.

Y/n: well then it is settled. Couples "Sex" therapy tomorrow morning.

(The two of you get ready for bed. Peter let's you shower first and you crawl into bed, he hesitantly joined you after you reassured him that is was alright. He pulls the covers over both of you and turns the lamp off)

Peter: Goodnight, princess.

Y/n: Goodnight Spidey.