Part 19

(Y/n goes to her room and changes into normal clothes and gets ready to go to the mall for the first time in person)

Steve: (yells from the first floor and its heard up to the fourth floor) ARE YOU READY!!

Y/n: (walks out of room) CLEARLY!! WHY ARE YOU YELLING! Let's go shopping popsicle. (interlocks arms with Steve and starts skipping towards Bucky) Hey armie!

Bucky: (gets up from couch and bear hugs y/n) I am ready to leave. And never call me armie again or I will do this again, and I know how much you hate human interaction. (lets go of y/n)

y/n: Well, but I got a good point, you aren't ALL human. Nobody that I know is all human, they all have powers, except Peter.... And of course my dad he is just super rich.

Steve: *Wait Peter, isn't he the spider boy from the airport in Germany?*

Y/n: Wait you mean Spiderman my all time favorite superhero... no offense. You guys know the only reason he is my favorite is because I never met him and apparently he is my age and may I add he looks fine in that skinny tight onesie. You are saying that Peter is Spiderman. PETER, MY ONLY FRIEND, IS SPIDERMAN!?!?!?!?!!? This is amazing, he probably didn't tell me because of my dad and I understand that. It's just like I'm not allowed to tell him about my superhuman strength. Should i tell him in the mall? What do you think Steve. Bucky?

Steve: Um... y/n, like you said, that is classified information and there is good reasoning as to why you have to keep your mouth shut if not you will end up like Bruce and spilling the beans all the time.

y/n: but he already knows i have mind reading powers. Why cant he know the rest? He is my only friend outside this tower. I won't tell anyone else because i CAN'T tell anyone else. Plus when I go to school I am using Natasha's last name. So I will be y/n Romanoff and not Stark so there is no point of people even being suspicious of anything.

Steve: you are telling me you think it's not suspicious if a world known Russian spy who is unable to have children just magically has one?! Tell me y/n, who is your dad? That is a question people will ask you after they know your last name is Romanoff.

Y/n: Um.. Steve this isn't fair. Nat said for me to use her last name and registered me under y/n Romanoff in the school system already.

Steve: HOW COULD SHE DO THAT!! DOES SHE NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED!!

Bucky: Steve, calm down.

Steve: But that is too risky! Nothing can happen to her and you know that Bucky.

Bucky: (leans in and bro hugs Steve to calm him down) Its ok Steve, nothing will happen to her.(let's go of Steve and gets the car ready to go, it's the car Tony bought for Steve and it is an old WWII captain america antique)

y/n: all i know is my dad told her to.

Steve: STARK!!!! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!!! TONY YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Bucky: (from the garage screams) LANGUAGE!!

Tony: (walks in with a beer in his hand) I was summoned capsicle.

Steve: YOU TOLD ROMANOFF TO SIGN Y/N UP WITH NAT'S LAST NAME!!! THAT IS UNBELIEVABLE OF YOU.

Tony: yeah because people won't dare to hurt y/n if they think she is related to an ex- assassin plus she could be Nat's sister and not her daughter necessarily.

Steve: Tony.

Tony: Yes cap?

Steve: NAT DOESN'T HAVE A SISTER!! SHE IS AN AVENGER, PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT HER LIFE, PEOPLE AREN'T STUPID.