Part 8

(Peter takes you around the city and you just sit together there looking up at the stars and talking)

Y/n: (thinks about how awesome Peter is)

Peter. I really have to thank you for this.

(you start crying tears of joy)

No one has ever done anything like this for me. I'm so glad I ran into you

Peter: (his heart starts melting a bit and he falls more in love for you)

Oh. It's no biggie but I know I'm amazing

( he says that while staring at you and wiping the tear from your face)

Y/n: (heart starts pounding) Peter.

Peter: yeah. (He says thinking about how lucky he was at this moment looking at you)

Y/n: What do say...... um...... if maybe we could do this every night?

Peter: (thinks about how amazing that would be, but slightly hesitates to answer because of the thought of Mr. Stark finding out) That would be kind of tricky.

Y/n: Oh I just thought......

(you say in a slight break of heart as your heart begins to race)

Peter: Oh! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings it's just.. You know.. You know what, it's fine, we can do this everyday if you want.

Y/n: (you start smiling and give Peter a passionate hug) I love you (you slightly whisper almost to a point where you think Peter doesn't hear it but because of his spidey senses he heard it just clear)

Peter: (acts like he didn't hear what you said as he continues to hug you)

Y/n: Well I think we should head back to Stark industries before my father comes for my nightly room check at 12:30. Do you happen to know the time?

Peter: (looks at his watch seeing the time is 12:26 and starts panicking just a bit)

Ummm, as a matter of fact, yes. We need to hurry and get to your room. FAST!!

(Peter grabs you as he carries you back to your room which happens to be only a few steps away from where you guys were enjoying the stars from)

Y/n: (hurrying up Peter you see your father just in his room about to go to yours) Here Peter. Leave me here. I know a shortcut through those bookcases it leads straight to my room.

Peter: I won't leave you out here alone. You aren't safe. Let me take you.

(as you and Peter go in to your room he waves bye, while Peter is walking out the door opens and your father sees nothing but you in the room. You wonder where Peter went while you stare out the window)

Tony: Goodnight, y/n. I'm so sorry I lashed out at you. Peter is a good kid. I trust him. Just make sure it never happens again.

Y/n:What never happens again huh, he was just comforting me and you went all crazy overprotective dad on him??

Tony: Wow. Where is this attitude coming from? Make sure you never show yourself to anyone outside these walls. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Y/n: NO I ACTUALLY DONT! BUT WHATEVER.

(you shut the door and kick your father out of your room)

(you start crying as you look at your window)

I wish I had someone like Peter with me always and forever

(as you say this Peter is under your window hearing everything you say but you don't know this)

(As you go in bed Peter leaves with the thought of you and only you)