Part 49

(in the living room only Tony is there the others went out on a mission)

Tony: Perfect Y/n and Peter just the people I needed to talk to. I'm throwing a party soon so be ready for it. Oh and y/n don't forget about making Peter that suit we were discussing since all the designs are yours.

Peter: Wait what?! Y/n you were the one that made my suit I didn't know that.

Y/n: Yeah my dad was too stubborn I even had to convince him to recruit you when you were trending on youtube when you had to battle steve and the others.

Tony: (pretends to look hurt) Ouch but yeah all her design and functions she even programmed Karen. (tony leaves the room)

Y/n: Oh yeah. Shit I hate his parties they are the absolute worst. But it's fine (mumbles) I anyway have a mission to be on so.

Peter: *Hmm that seemed suspicious but I'll go with it* Must be, especially now that the world knows your a Stark. Now shall we head to the lab so I can see this new suit design.

Y/n: *suspicious I need to be better at hiding things* (laughs to yourself) Yeah and umm... hahaha... I was going to have my dad ask you but what size do I have to make the you know... (gulps and looks down at Peter's pants and back into Peter's eyes)

Peter: (smirks) Size for what?

Y/n: Pete geez your crotch size what is it? The suit needed that adjustments because it is like my dad's iron man suit.

Peter: Hmmm I don't seem to recall my crotch size maybe you can help me with that with the amounts you have seen it. (sees your face go into a shade of crimson) I'm just kidding yeah I'll give you the measurements.

(Time to skip to night time)

Y/n: (is sleeping in Peter's room) *Recently I have seen (with your mind powers) a lead on a Hydra base in this new club that just opened near downtown queens called Scarletts X, so I have brought it upon myself to go undercover and investigate because I have intel that the operators have the people that took and I need to properly imprison them and get my well deserved revenge. The only catches are is one, I have to work as a stripper undercover because of my leaked identity and two what if someone in the avenger tower find out I went out on a mission without them. You know what fuck them I'm fucking X-23 deadly assassin if I wanted to be I think I am able to make my own decisions. Now I have to use those abilities to sneak out without making Peter wake up* (you look around the room for an item to put into Peter's grasp so he wouldn't notice your missing through the night so you find a pillow and slowly get out of peter's grip and replace it with the pillow) *Sorry Pete it's not like you will ever know this happened but if anything goes wrong sorry*

(as soon as you get out of the bed you quietly rush into your room)

Y/n: (in your room you search for a black duffel bag where you keep your disguises and find a purple wig and stripper outfit that you stole from Natasha after one of her missions, you undressed and put your disguise on with a coat over it and a mask covering your eyes, and escape and head towards the club)

Body guard: How may I help you miss, we need to check ID unless you work here?

Y/n: Names Black Cat. How about you let me in and no one gets hurt buddy?

Body Guard: No can do pretty girl unless you work here or show me your ID.

Y/n: I am here for the job application.

Body Guard: You mean you are willingly wanting to work here, I mean I won't stop you so come in. (the guard let's you in so you walk in and go into a room that has the work BOSSMAN engraved on the door and knock)

Y/n: (this guy looks about 5'10 walks out and greets you)

Bossman: Hello, I'm Harry Osborn. Owner of this club how may I help you?

Y/n: (you recognize the name from your father business partner, this must be his son and freeze for a second) Umm *shit he just made a Stark stutter* I'm here for the job opening (brings out flyer of girls wanted for jobs)

Harry: Ah I see come on in and we can begin the job interview to see if you are qualified. (opens door revealing a room with a strip pole in the middle) Come on in... I never caught your name.

Y/n: (goes into room and smirks) That's because I never gave it. Now what do I have to do to get hired around this joint. I need the extra bucks.

Harry: First give me your name (chuckles) Then to prove you are actually here for the job do a pole dance. I'll let you pick the song.

Y/n: (takes coat off and gets on the pole platform) They call me Black Cat. Put the song Often by the Weekend.

Harry: (puts on song and you begin to do the pole dance)

Y/n: (the lights in the room suddenly went out and the music started, gripping the pole tightly with your hands you slid down to the table as the song was beginning, holding the pole with one hand you get onto your knees and crawl towards Harry before you do a backflip and sliding your body down the pole, you mouthed the words as you did the choreography perfectly) How was that for qualifications?

Harry: (stunned) You are hired. You start work tomorrow at 9pm sharp don't be late I'm a very precise person. Now you may leave it was nice meeting you kitty.

Y/n: (mumbles) Black Cat but whatever. Nice meeting you to Harry look forward to working with you. Bye (you say as you leave the club, put your coat back on and get back into bed with Peter) *whispers* What the fuck have I just done (then you suddenly drift off to sleep oh boy was this secret going to be hard to keep)