Part 21

(Bucky takes Peter to a corner and starts to talk to him)

Bucky: what was all the going into Victoria's Secret and you two having a make out session outside. I don't know if you heard Steve clearly before but he will kill you if he knows about this. You looking good in front of him starts now.

Peter: Okay I understand it's just y/n tricked me into trying on lingerie so I had to reason with her and she's a Stark, they are so hard to reason with. And very stubborn, don't tell Tony i said that please.

Bucky: (laughs) I agree but please, I know you are a good kid it's just be careful around y/n she can be very herself sometimes and that's what get's her into trouble.

Peter: do you have any good stories about her?

Bucky: Plenty but that's for another time plus Nat and Wanda have the most embarrassing ones so you should ask them. Let's go to the car and get out of here. (Peter and Bucky go into the car where y/n and Steve have been talking they end of hearing the last sentence of their conversation)

Y/n: Steve, Nat already told me that, plus I need my dad and Bruce to run more tests to see if I have an extra..... (sees Peter and ends conversation) Hey armie and Spider boy..

Peter: an extra what y/n?

Y/n: oh um extra knowledge on the topic of aerodynamics so I can help my my dad's suit.

Peter: jeez y/n, you are so bad at lying. Really? Aerodynamics was what you came up with?

Y/n: Steve can I just tell him?

Steve: no, your dad wouldn't want that.

Peter: wow, so i have to go into victoria's Secret and tryon lingerie and then laugh and make out with you and you can't tell me something like this!?!?

Y/n: *whispers in Peters ear* I will tell you at the tower. Without capsicle interrupting.

Steve: WHAT DID YOU SAY PETER?!?!?!? YOU DID WHAT?!?! YOU MADE OUT WITH HER?!?!?!

Y/n: Oh it was a movie trailer we saw outside of that store nothing else.

Bucky: Wow, you even have the nerve to lie to Cap. interesting, that might be a superpower no one except you and your dad has.

Steve: Wait, what? You lied to me y/n?

Y/n: thanks a lot Bucky. Time to use the big book of blackmail and see how you like it when I tell Nat what you were doing.

Bucky: You wouldn't dare do that!!

Y/n: try me.

Peter: HEY!!! EVERYONE STOP!! What is the matter with all of you?

Y/n: Yours and Bucky's big mouths.

Peter: Mine!?!?!

Y/n: You!! right sorry. I'm just mad at Bucky and capsicle right now. Wow why is my face so hot right now.

Steve: WHY ARE YOU MAD AT ME!?!?!??!?!?!??!??!

Y/n: Wow I feel dizzy. (faints and is burning up because of the hydra serum when she is mad she heats up)

Peter: Guys she is burning up, we need to get her to Mr. Stark.

Steve: Stupid Hydra ruining my life. (carries y/n to the infirmary and gets Bruce and Tony) BRUCE!!!!! TONY!!!!!!! IT'S THE SCORCHING HEAT AGAIN!

Peter: Wait what Hydra, and again the heat. What's going on?

Bucky; WE WILL EXPLAIN LATER JUST LET US DO THIS. TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!

Tony: WHAT HAPPENED??? (sees y/n) SHIT! AGAIN, BRUCE GET THE INJECTIONS! HYDRA AGAIN!!!!!

Bruce: Here use the blue one. It should calm the heat down.

Tony: Good idea! (passes the blue injections to Steve because Tony doesn't like needles)

Steve: (injects y/n) now we have to wait. Or does this happen instantly?

Bruce: Instantly but we have to leave in order for the heat molecules to not contaminate the room while the serum is doing its job.

Bucky: ok. Let's get out (opens the door while everyone leaves)

(Time skip to where the serum works but only Peter goes back in because the others were called on a mission but Nat and Wanda should be back soon)

Natasha: (opens door) Hey!! Is anyone home?

Peter: yeah over here. (Nat walks towards the infirmary and sees y/n unconscious)

Natasha: Wanda get over here the dumb Hydra serum again.

Wanda: Again. I thought Bruce and Tony had it under control.

Peter: Can someone please explain to me what is going on the others said they would but they left to a mission and I am so confused.

Natasha: Okay so basically y/n when she was born was kidnapped by hydra for a year they gave her superhuman strength and other abilities we are currently unaware of and one she can't seem to control is when she gets heat flares and burns up causing her to become unstable like a nuclear bomb so Bruce and Tony made serums to help reduce this but it seems to occur still. That's basically the story oh and they trained her to be a superhuman assassin as well which is why I train with her daily and that's why she trains with Wanda as well.

Peter: not to be mean to Bucky but while you two were training he was staring at you. Just saying.

Natasha: yeah i know. I saw you two staring through the window.

Peter: oh. I see how it is. Well then, let's get back to saving y/n. I think she is waking up. (runs to y/n side)

Y/n: (opens eyes) What happened. My head hurts. Oh, hi Peter, Nat, and Wanda.

Natasha: Y/n are you feeling better.

Y/n: Not really, I have a really bad headache.

Wanda: well I guess it's the usual side effects then.

Natasha: How about a movie marathon to calm the nerves, Peter want to join us?

Y/n: Sure...

Peter: If it's ok with y/n sure..

Y/n: it's perfectly fine with me

(everyone is in the theater and the star wars marathon begins) ( it was starting to get dark outside and cold)

Y/n: (shivering) wow it's cold isn't it?

Wanda: i'll share this blanket with Nat. you share the other one with spidey right there.

Y/n: Sounds like a plan.

Natasha: Oh by the way the school called there is no school tomorrow. They are postponing the first day to next week because of a snow storm that is coming up.

Y/n: oh thank god. I was so worried about tomorrow.

Wanda: Spider boy. Nat and I called your aunt and told her you are staying over because the internship needs you and we don't want you going out in the snow storm this late at night.

Peter: (looks at y/n with caring eyes and looks back at Wanda) fine by me.

Y/n: shh enough talking I love Star wars and you guys are ruining the mood of the movie with all this cross talk. (leans head onto Peter's shoulder)

Peter: (looks at y/n and kisses her forehead)

(Wanda and Natasha look at the two lovebirds and chuckle) (Peter and y/n fall asleep and Nat snaps a picture and they both leave to their rooms to let you two sleep)