Part 28

(Both Peter and y/n go to the living room where Nat and Bruce are talking and Steve is watching an old captain America documentary with Bucky)

Bucky: look who decided to join us! Where were you guys? I saw you in the morning and it's like (looks at watch) 12:30!! It's time for lunch.

Y/n: Oh we went for a swim and had a contest. I obviously won because I am the better swimmer.

Peter: I let you win.

Steve: I don't believe you, Parker. She is really fast at swimming. She beat everyone in this tower easily even Pietro.

Peter: Not me Captain.

Bucky: enough! It looks like Steve is about to challenge Parker, but we won't let that happen because we need to make lunch. Nat will you help me out? (signals the kitchen very harshly)

Natasha: yes. But order takeout no one here can actually cook good.

Steve: Hey! I can cook good. right?

Bruce: If you count black pancakes good then sure buddy. I would stick to what you are good at, protecting people.

Peter: no offense Cap, but Bruce has a point. I think you could cook good if you took it the food out like 10 minutes before so it didn't get burnt.

Steve: wow, i see how it is. I'm going to have to take cooking classes.

Bucky: NAT!! Come here to the kitchen.

Nat: OK!! (walks into the kitchen) what do you need so urgently?

Bucky: i have the security tape of what y/n and Parker were doing at the pool.

Nat: we already know what they were doing, having a swimming contest.

Bucky: no. they were doing something we told him not to do. (shows Nat the surveillance video)

Nat: SHIT! We need to destroy that before Steve gets his hands on that or worse, Tony.

Bucky: exactly. Distract the crowd so i can leave and destroy this.

Nat: copy that. (leaves the kitchen)

(time skip to when Bucky got rid of the security video and they had lunch)

Nat: so.... Can Bucky and i have a private talk with Peter and y/n?

Peter and y/n say in unison: ok. ( they look at each other worriedly)

(everyone leaves and there are only 4 people in this room)

Nat: we saw... umm..

Bucky: jeez Nat, you take too long to talk. We saw you two in the pool.

Peter: (Peter's breathing gets more and more cut out) and what did you see?

Y/n: it was just a swimming contest nothing more *whispers* I hacked the systems it should've deleted the video surveillance.

Nat: We saw you two doing it.

Bucky: that was straight to the point.

Y/n: (starts fake crying and goes up to Bucky) PLEASE BUCKY DON'T TELL STEVE OR MY DAD! THEY WILL KILL PETER AND ME TOO!!! MOST IMPORTANTLY PLEASE DON'T KILL PETER. IT WAS ALL MY IDEA.

Bucky: Jeez kid, i broke the camera no one can see it. I won't tell Steve and Tony. I told Nat because she is trustworthy *and a fucking hot bitch*

Y/n: i will tell her that!! That is literally disgusting!

Nat and Peter say in unison: What did he say?!?!

Y/n: he said...

Bucky: Please don't tell them!!

Y/n: i have to. He said that you are a fucking hot bitch Nat.

Peter: (high-fives Bucky while they both laugh)

Natasha: Tell me something I don't know *winks at Bucky*

Y/n: (high-fives Nat while they laugh) Nice!

Bucky: (gets close to Nat and stares into her green eyes)

Peter: *whispers to y/n* i see how they feel when i do that to you.

y/n: Wrap it up love birds.

Bucky: (snaps out of it) yeah yeah, i can't help it. She is a super assassin who works out everyday.

Peter: you would think you can stay away from those. (looks at y/n)

Y/n: are we done here?

Nat: (does not stop staring at Bucky) yeah, you guys can leave.

(peter and y/n leave the kitchen and go to the living room)

Steve: What did you guys talk about?

Y/n: that's classified information.

Steve: (chuckles) well then, i am going to have to take it out of you (grabs y/n and starts tickling her)

Y/n: STOP! STOP! HELP! HELP!

Peter: (uses his webs to sling Steve to the couch)

Steve: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT PARKER!?!

Peter: Oh my god sorry captain, she was calling for help and my first instinct was to save her.

Steve: at least that's good. Never do that again though. Good job on protecting her. (leaves to talk to Bucky)

Y/n: Wow, thank you parker. (pushes him into the couch) Let's watch a movie.

Peter: whatever you want love.

(time passes and its 9:30 pm and Peter is asleep next to y/n, who is still watching a movie)

Tony: (passes through quietly so he doesnt wake up Peter) *whispers* Hello y/n, what are you doing?

Y/n: I was watching a movie with Peter, but he fell asleep.

Tony: Goodnight just be ready for school. Peter's unusually attractive aunt dropped off his stuff for school and some extra. We have vacation in 3 weeks for your winter break we are going to the island of Tahiti make sure you have a swimsuit.