Part 44

(time skip to the next morning and you see a note taped onto your head from Thor)

*Dear baby stark, we have gone to the mission because your father is a dick and doesn't want us to get rest. Enjoy your time, tell the Boy of Spiders to meet us as soon as he wakes up, and if you want take some pop tarts. Love you- Point break*

Y/n: *Aww, Thor is such a big softie when he wants to be.* (shakes Peter to wake) Pete wake up you have a mission, everyone is waiting for you.

Peter: (mumbles) five more minutes. (but you push Peter off of the bed) ugh fine, I'll be back soon. (kisses you on cheek) bye y/n.

Y/n: Bye underoos. (all the avengers leave for their meeting so you decide to go down and get breakfast) *welp looks like I have to get my lazy ass to the elevator* F.R.I.D.A.Y. set the route to the lil Stark lounge the kitchen section please.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Order denied Ms. Stark.

Y/n: that's strange, by whose authority F.R.I.D.A.Y.?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: By Y/f/n Stark.

Y/n: Fine do soldier #6666 override code.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: access granted soldier.

Y/n: F.R.I.D.A.Y. cut out all video footage from the last five minutes and keep them off until I give the code again.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Ready to comply.

Y/n: F.R.I.D.A.Y. open the elevator door please

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: It appears that the system is malfunctioning would you like me to activate counter measures.

Y/n: Hold that order. (suddenly the elevator you become dizzy in the elevator and fall/ faint into the corner, the damage is enough to harm the baby)

(time skip to when the avengers return from their mission)

Tony: Y/n we're back.

Thor: Baby Stark your favorite god is here.

Steve: Y/n? (turns to the others) That's strange she isn't answering and I'm positive she can hear us throughout this compound.

Natasha: That is strange, maybe she fell asleep. Parker go check her room.

Peter: don't have to tell me again. (runs to your room to see you aren't there so he runs back to the avengers with a worried expression) Um guys she isn't there and I checked the floor I can't find her.

Tony: ok I'm going to have F.R.I.D.A.Y. check the camera footage. F.R.I.D.A.Y. check the camera footage for today.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Access blocked

Tony: Stark override

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Access still denied

Tony: By whose authority?

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: that information is classified

Steve: Goddammit Tony, where is she and why is the computer broken.

Bucky: Steve calm down. Tony try again. Now!

Tony: I'm trying she is MY daughter for fucks sake. F.R.I.D.A.Y. fuckin override all systems using every hacking software I own.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: (talks in German) Fehlfunktion bestellen (order malfunction)

Wanda: Tony that language, it's....

Bucky: SHIT! TONY!! SOLDIER 107 override F.R.I.D.A.Y.!

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: previous order override, access granted, ready to comply soldier.