Part 43

(after dinner MJ had to leave early to help her parents to unpack, and everyone was in their bedrooms and you were just getting into a good part of the book you were reading Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets)

Y/n: ^Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.^ *What if Earth is like one of those uncontacted tribes in South America, like the whole Galaxy knows we're here but they've agreed not to contact us until we figure it out for ourselves.*

(suddenly Peter barges through the door without you noticing)

Peter: Hey!didn't (he jumps on the bed and crawls towards you taking your book away and closing it)

Y/n: Peter! Come on I didn't get to mark the page I was on! (you try to catch the book but it ends up falling on the floor)

Peter: (chuckles) Cmon, spend time with me. You don't do that very often after this. (he points at your bump which is growing)

Y/n: (suspiciously raises an eyebrow and cocks head) Fine come closer and we can cuddle and watch the office.

Peter: sounds like a plan. (Peter gets behind you and scoots closer to you as he gently wraps his arms around your waist)

Y/n: (whines) I'm hungry *I mean I always am but why not*

Peter: But i just started cuddling with you! Ok, ok i'll get some chocolate ice cream and then no more interruptions ok?

Y/n: (gets excited and kisses Peter's cheek) Thanks Pete love you.

(after a while Peter comes back with the ice cream)

Peter: Babe I'm back with snacks. Did you put Netflix on yet?

Y/n: Duh I wasn't going to wait for you, I love the office so much. Either way it started like 30 seconds ago so get here and lets watch.

Peter: Ok ok i'm going. (he cuddles up with you and holds you tight but gently) *whispers* I love you, you know that, right?

Y/n: umm hmm. (suddenly looking at all the food and TV made you feel nauseous so you quickly jump out of Peter's grasp and run to the bathroom attached to your room)

Peter: (follows you to the bathroom and sees you throwing up in the toilet so he grabs your hair as he puts it into a loose ponytail and rubs your back) Its ok love.

Y/n: (you get up and rinse your mouth and brush your teeth) I don't know it's a bit much I never felt this light headed, ugh, it makes me feel so weak . (mumbles) ready to comply.

Peter: (wipes tear, and pulls you into a hug) shh, shh, it's fine I get it but you are no way weak if anything you're the strongest person I have ever met.

Y/n: Thanks. (starting to feel dizzy) Peter my head (puts hand to head) I'm a bit dizzy.

Peter: (feels that your head is burning up and suddenly picks you up and tucks you underneath the covers) Y/n stay here you're burning up. (Peter gets you some medicine and has F.R.I.D.A.Y. run a scan on you to make sure you and the baby are ok)

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Ms. Stark is not ill or is the baby she is experiencing solar flares due to the shifting planets right now, it will go away in about 12 hours nothing to be concerned about, but I have informed the others and was told to be on close alert.

Peter: Thank you. (turns F.R.I.D.A.Y. off and lays next to you) ok now that is settled how about we go to sleep, you need some rest what do you say?

Y/n: Sounds good. (pulls Peter closer and you both drift off to sleep)