Part 27

(Time skip to where Peter tells y/n, Wanda, and Natasha, what happened in the dad talk meeting)

Y/n: Thank Thor, I wasn't there. That would have been so embarrassing.

Peter: Tell me about it. My face was probably redder than my suit.

Natasha: dammit I wish I was there. But that doesn't leave you off the hook from Wanda and I setting rules for you Parker.

Wanda: First rule. Forget about what the guys told you and do whatever you want just as long as she (points to y/n) is perfectly normal.

Peter: so Wanda, you are saying i can have sex with her in less than 6 months unless she is hurt because at that point i will consider myself ash.

Natasha: What she is saying parker. Yes you can just don't let the guys find out and we sure as hell do not want to know or walk in on that so do not do it in this tower.

y/n: right. Definitely not that in this tower. Now can we end this conversation because this is embarrassing (places head into Peter's chest to hide your embarrassment)

Peter: (holds y/n as she hugs him) *y/n listen to my thoughts, I know this is embarrassing so do not worry, when it happens it happens but for now whatever you want to do is fine*

y/n: I know parker, I know.

Peter: *ok princess. Is it ok if i grab you and kiss you right now?*

Y/n: stop asking for permission (leans in and kisses Peter)

Natasha: I feel so left out

Wanda: Me too I didn't get a chance to read his mind.

(Peter and y/n start laughing. Wanda and Natasha leave the room)

Peter: y/n wanna go to the indoor pool?

y/n: sure.... Babe... But don't you need a swimsuit?

Peter: I kind of have a room here from when your dad offered me to be an avenger and it has some swim clothes

Y/n: wait a second is that the room next to Visions that I am not allowed entry in for some reason

Peter: Yeah that is my room. I guess Mr. Stark locked it from you. If you want I can show it to you. It is covered in Spider Man themed things. Maybe a pile of laundry, i haven't been there in like 3 months

Y/n: Well lead the way. I am interested in seeing this room and I swear if it is better than my room consider this also my room.

(Peter takes you to his room)

Peter: (goes into his bathroom and changes into swimsuit) I'll be back I have to change

Y/n: Ok. Woah this room is amazing. It may stink but it is amazing. (Peter gets out of bathroom with his swimsuit)

Peter: (you start to stare at Peter's abs) Like what you see?

Y/n: you think you are funny. No i am staring at your swimsuit (spiderman themed) You seriously do like yourself. Imma go change. Be right back Mr. Parker.

Peter: ok. (follows behind you to scare later and waits on the other side of your door)

Y/n: (changes into bikini) where are you Parker? I'm ready to beat your ass at swimming!

Peter: (jumps in front of you) HEY!!

Y/n: FUCK YOU PARKER!!! (screams as she falls to the ground)

Peter: (stares at you when he realizes what you are wearing) *damn that looks nice on her, shit I do not need a boner dead kittens, hulk in lingerie* (Helps y/n up while she starts to laugh)