Part 17

(Peter heads towards your room to deliver the news)

Tony: (sticks his head into the door) Leave this door wide open when the two of you are alone.

y/n: WHATEVER DAD! so peter, what did you have to tell me so urgently. I get if you never want to......

Peter: (interrupts you before you finish the sentence) No y/n nothing like that. Mr. Stark talked to me and the conversation somehow got you to be able to go to my school it is called midtown....

y/n: yes.

Peter: yes what?

y/n: yes, i'll go with you.

Peter: Oh.

y/n: Oh what? Do you not want me there with your other friends? It's fine if you don't.

Peter: no no it's not that.

y/n: Then what is it Parker?

Peter: It's just that...

y/n: What Parker?? The suspense is killing me here.

Peter: school isn't the best place for a good time. It's filled with jerks and bullies and I do not want that affecting your bubbly personality.

y/n: What do you think Parker, i'm too innocent to take care of myself or something? You do know I was trained by Agent Melinda May and am a skilled assassin, something because of some HYDRA bullshit and my dad thought I needed to know how to defend myself. (randomly reads Peter's mind) *she is getting mad for no reason* I heard that you dipshit!! And it's not for no reason, its because you are treating me like a child! Just like all the other people in this damn tower. Except for Thor.

Peter: *oh shit! Did i say that out loud? I don't think i did.*

y/n: You did say that out loud Parker.

Peter: (Peter puts a hand on his mouth to make sure nothing comes out and thinks) *maybe she can read minds, but I do not think Mr. Stark would hide that would he*

y/n: I heard that too!!

Peter: Y/n I think you can read minds. *can you hear what i'm saying now. Hand Hug*

y/n: obviously, you are saying out loud genius and wtf is a hand hug.

Peter: Actually I think you can because why the hell would I say hand hug out loud.

y/n: I see your point there.

Peter: (reaches for y/n hands and she takes it) *OMG now this is an actual hand hug* Shall we go to Mr. Stark my lady?

Y/n: (giggles) Yeah sure, but please I know this is in your mind or whatever but quit with the hand hugs.

Peter: (blushes) ok fine *hand hugs are a real thing tho, I don't get what y/n is talking but anything to make her happy*

y/n: They are not a real thing peter! The last part was nice tho.

Peter: Right I still forget that you can read minds, but one day I will show you on the internet that hand hugs are real.

(They walk towards Tony)

Tony: Hey.... (y/n goes in for a hug)

Y/n: Thanks dad. I can't believe I get to go to school. Also answer me this, what are hand hugs? Wait before that, earlier i was sort of able to read Peter's mind, what's up with that?

Tony: *Oh, i guess she figured that out quick, and hand hugs, wtf is wrong with Parker that was a secret between him, me, Wanda, and Vision after we saw Wanda and Vision hand hugging*

y/n: Ohhhhhh, is that where that came from? That makes a lot more sense now. Also I have powers WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter: (makes a pouty face) What was he thinking?? Im being so left out.