Part 14

(You guys cross the street and head towards the bar)

Y/n: Peter about what happened....

Peter: (thinks about how amazing that moment was but acts casual) Don't worry about it, it's fine....

Y/n: (quickly changes the subject) So.. What do people usually do in the club?

Peter: Well we will find out once we go in.

(As you head towards the entrance, Peter uses his web-slinger to get the guard away from the door without you noticing, and you guys just casually walk in)

Y/n: Wow this place looks exactly like the movie.... Of course without..... The crazy killer coming in.... Right?

Peter: Right... It is exactly the typical club like in the movie minus the killing.

Y/n: (sees a very interesting drink) Peter. Peter.. Can I try that drink... I have never tried anything other than water in my life....

Peter: (checking out the drink you pointed at and realizing it is beer) Um..... let's go for it together.....(you both get a beer and start drinking)

Y/n: (getting extremely happy out of nowhere) Woah... This taste like heaven..... Peter lets try some more......

(you guys drink a bunch of other drinks and get drunk and start dancing on the dance floor)

Peter: (not wanting to leave and bring you back but realizes it is 11:00 so decides to say) Y/n lets head back to your room. It is almost time for...your room check... (you both stop dancing)

Y/n: (jumps into Peter's arms) Onward Prince charming. (you say as you are extremely drunk)

Peter: (takes you back to stark industries and into your room, Peter is about to leave until you say)

Y/n: Wait... Peter.... Don't go... can you stay with me until I fall asleep.... I'm not feeling too well.

Peter: (looks at watch and sees the time is only 11:25) yes... but just until you fall asleep...

Y/n: (pats a spot the bed and motions for Peter to come lye down next to you) (As Peter gets on the bed you slowly cuddle with him and you both fall asleep almost instantly)