Part 26

(Tony, Thor, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Clint, and Peter go into a conference room for an ultimate dad talk)

Clint: (introduces himself to Peter) Hello, kid. I am Clint, also known as Hawkeye. (shakes Peter's hand) You must be this Spider boy.

Bruce: Why is Clint even involved? He doesn't even live here. He literally has his own children!

Tony: Nat sent him. Something like she doesn't want us to (pretends to slit his throat with an imaginary knife) to Peter.

Peter: *oh shit! That was probably going to happen without Clint and this poptart* *whispers to Thor* Thor, here you go. (gives him the poptart)

Thor: thank you Boy of Spiders. I will protect you for now.

Bucky: let's get this over with!!

Steve: Bucky is right. Let's start!

Tony: I called all you here to help me set rules for Peter when he's around y/n in the tower to prevent you guys to you know what.

Bruce: i see your point Tony, but i don't understand the rules part. He is 15 years old, he will literally do whatever the fuck he wants.

Steve; LANGUAGE!

Tony: Not if he wants to keep the suit. And without the suit he cannot have her because he cannot protect her if I take it away.

Peter: one question. What would be so bad that i would have to give the suit back.

Thor: I think what Mr. boss man is trying to say is (makes an ok finger sign and points one finger up)

Peter: (gets embarrassed and starts to turn pink) no, no, i got THAT part. I mean what is everything i CAN'T do so i can still date her.

Steve: well I mean for starters what Thor implied. That is rule number one. No sex until you guys are married.

Bucky: that isn't what you did Steve. (laughs as he looks at Steve)

Steve: Bucky, this is a different time period and plus I am an 100 year virgin.

Bucky: well no, what you are saying is very old tradition. Right, virgin, *cough, cough* Peggy.

Tony: That is true. I will allow sex when you guys have dated for six months without her complaining or crying once because of you Parker.

Steve: Tony. DON'T ENCOURAGE MINORS. PETER YOU WILL FOLLOW MY RULE FOR THIS ONE.

Tony: Okay capsicle if we cannot agree let's take a vote.

Peter; (snaps out of thinking about y/n) I will follow whatever you guys say. Do i get a vote?

Tony: Everyone who agrees with the 100 year old 'virgin'. Raise your hand. (only Steve raises his hand)

Steve: BUCKY!

Bucky: Dude, im sorry. It's just that is stupid, HE IS 15! If it was when they get married, it would never happen because he might get killed by Tony before. (looks at Peter) no offense.

Tony: Okay now all those agreeing with me. Raise your hand. (everyone except for Steve raises his hand. Peter also raises his hand)

Steve: PARKER. WHY WOULD YOU RAISE YOUR HAND. TONY YOU ARE SUCH A BAD INFLUENCE!

Tony: (chuckles) I have taught my boy well.

Peter: (wants to laugh but thinks that would be awkward) ok so is that the only rule or is there more?

Bruce: i think it can stop there right? (looks at Tony with a worried look)

Tony: I think so too. What does everyone think?

Thor: I'm good with this rule, but if it was up to me alone, I would let the boy do whatever he pleased.

Bucky: I'm not much of a rule person. I think we are good. Cap, you look like you are about to kill everyone. I know you want to say something, what is it. *He probably has like 100 rules ready in his head right now*

Steve: what i want to say aren't, rules per say, but more restrictions, minor restrictions.

Peter: Like what minor restrictions?

Steve; if she comes home any day and she is crying, hurt, pregnant, a smallest bit sad i will get you, torture you, and murder you. (gets close to Peter's face) is that understood?

Peter: Yes sir.

Tony: Meeting. Adjourned. Wait one more thing, stop staring at her for so long it is creepy for all of us to watch.

Peter: Ok. Mr. Stark.

(Everyone leaves the meeting room and goes their separate ways. As Peter is leaving the conference room y/n runs up to him and hugs him)