Part 52

(you get to the roof with a hoodie Peter kindly gave you are on the way Peter puts a blindfold on you because he has a surprise for you apparently)

Y/n: I'm not being kidnapped, right Peter?

Peter: I can assure you nothing weird will happen.

Y/n: Uh huh, nothing is ever normal around here.

Peter: I have to give you that Stark, but really, nothing weird will happen. (Peter says as he finally helps me sit onto a blanket on the floor of the rooftop) Ok Y/n you can take off the blindfold.

Y/n: (you take off the blindfold and encounter a blanket with chocolate, roses, and a beautiful night sky) Oh my fucking god Peter you didn't have to do all of this. What is all of this for.

Peter: (looks down at his watch) It's a surprise, but soon enough. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Happy anniversary babydoll. (Peter grabs your waist and passionately kisses you)

Y/n: (we break the kiss and I hug Peter) Thank you so much, but you know you didn't have to do any of this. I would've been happy with just you.

Peter: I wanted to do this for you. You deserve all this and more, I love you. (Peter says, cuddling me into his arms)

Y/n: I love you too, Pete. (after what seems like hours we finally get ready to go inside but when I go into the stairway that leads inside Peter kneels down to tie his shoe and taps my shoulder and I turn around and see Peter on his knee with a ring)

Peter: Don't worry, I'm not proposing... yet. Y/n/n we have been through so much through this past year. From first running into each other at the tower, to me taking you out to your first movie theater, all those times we spent watching the stars at night, the time we got drunk because I just couldn't say no to such a wonderful girl. The wonderful vacation *wink, wink* and all those inside jokes that make you such a wonderful person you are. Even the depressing moments we've been through, I have learned to see how so much powerful you are and not just your powers. Y/n/n I've never been so smitten or in love with anyone before and I have never believed in soulmates... until I met you. Now, with this ring it will be a promise. For you to be mine forever and I, you. Then in the future when the timing is better, I have no doubt in my mind that this promise will last a lifetime. So, Y/n will you make me the happiest guy in the world and accept this promise ring as a token of my love.

Y/n: Oh my god Peter. (you start tearing up quickly and rub your face to cover the tears. You leave the hoodie with makeup on the sleeve) I just don't know what to say, I love you Peter. So much. Yes, I accept it. ( He stands up and you jump into his arms as he holds your waist)

Peter: (Peter peppers your face with kisses while whispering) I love you too y/n, so much. (Peter then carries you back to your bedroom)

Y/n: So, spidey do you wanna do anything fun?

Peter: When don't I. (Peter says with a smirk)

(You press your lips to his again, only this time he's ready for it and he moves his lips with yours languidly. You could do this all day, you've never kissed anyone that makes you feel this way. As heat starts to build within you, his tongue flicks across your lips before slipping into your mouth. Tugging at his curls, you nip his bottom lip gently and step back towards your bed, pulling him on top of you as you fall onto your bed. You both end up laughing softly as he pulls himself up to hover above your body, dipping down again to kiss you. )

Y/n: Ooo I see someone has been working out. Eight pack? (you ask with a smirk, dragging your fingers down his abs, making him tense them in surprise.)

Peter: Uh, well, you know...climbing walls and swinging around New York takes a lot of...core strength.

(You pull your shirt off with an arch of your back. He licks his lips again before he starts pressing wet, open mouth kisses to your jaw and down your neck. You let out a soft gasp of surprise before you end up whining when he nibbles at the spot right above your collarbone, which only makes him grin and suck on your skin. You have a feeling he really doesn't care about leaving marks or is even thinking about the consequences of what could happen if anyone sees them. Not that you are, either.)

( His hands run down your stomach to the hem of your pants, his fingers hooking into the belt loops of them. He tugs and you lift your hips, letting him pull your pants down which also pulls your underwear down a little, just enough to make it obvious that he's getting very excited. He picks you up to lay you down on your bed again, your head on your pillows as he kicks his suit off, climbing over you. You wrap your arms back around his neck to crash his lips back to yours, your tongue immediately invading his mouth again. His hips press down against yours and you whine, wanting both of your underclothes gone so you can just feel him. God, did you want to feel him.)

(He must feel the same since he hooks his finger into your panties and pulls them down, followed by his boxers. You quickly pull away from him to twist your body and fumble for your bedside table drawer. He smiles as he starts placing kisses on your back, sucking and licking every now and then, gently biting your shoulder blades when you stretch them. You smile, tracing your fingers over the lines of his muscles. He shudders and ducks his head down to leave kisses along the tops of your breasts, only being stopped by the bra you hadn't slipped off. He growls and nips at your skin as his hands travel behind you, fumbling with the clasp as he can't keep his mouth off your skin. You moan softly when you rock your hips up against his and his cock presses against your clit. He smiles as he finally frees your breasts from the confines of your bra and finally takes the nipple of your left breast in your mouth to tongue over and suck.You rock your hips up again and the tip snags slightly at your entrance, making him push his hips forward at the feeling, wanting to just wreck you completely.)

Y/n: Spider-Man (you whisper breathily against his ear, tugging at the curls on the base of his neck.) Please, take me. I need you.

(His hand goes to your neglected breast and gently kneads it as he presses into you, making both of you moan and you to hiss softly in his ear. He lifts his head from your chest and captures your lips sweetly, passionately.His thrusts start slowly, gently just rocking your body with his hips. It starts driving you crazy as he keeps his steady, slow, hot pace. So much that it makes you whimper his name in his ear, which only makes him grin as he moves his lips to your neck again, sucking on the mark his already left. When you whimper again, his hips jerk forward quickly and hard.)

(He chuckles breathlessly against your neck, starting up again with that same pace now, hard and quick thrusts mixed in with his former slow and steady. Each one making a different sound leave your lips, sometimes a squeal or high moan, sometimes a yell of his name. Each sound you make drives him on, soft groans and your name leaving him.)

Y/n: Peter, oh, god... (you murmur into his ear, your arms wrapping over his shoulders to pull him closer, your nails dragging across his skin to leave marks that would definitely be there in the morning.)

Peter: Close, baby? (he whispers into your neck, gently biting at your neck. You whine, arching your back.)

Y/n: Please, please, harder...

(He lifts himself up, hands on either side of your head before his hips suddenly slam forward, making you cry out loudly as you clench around him, your entire body going rigid under him. He smiles softly, watching you come undone as he keeps slamming into you until he moans loudly, filling the condom. You pull him back down and leave gentle kisses along his shoulder and up is neck, sucking at the skin right under his jaw.)

( He pulls out of you slowly after you both calm down from your orgasm and falls onto his side next to you. He pulls the condom off and ties it off before throwing it away in your trashcan and burying it in tissues and paper balls. He finally collapses next to you, groaning softly.)

Peter This...might just be...the best day...of my entire life (he whispers, just loud enough for you to hear.)

Y/n: It might be the best day of my life too Parker. (you cuddle next to him but then get up)