Part 12

(As they leave the room you follow Peter through the vents and whisper for him to meet you in your room)

Peter: (as he silently listens to you he wonders a way to go without getting them both killed) Hey Mr.Stark, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.

(Peter leaves and searches for your room)

Y/n: Peter go through the bookcases like we did last night (you whisper knowing that is the only place you can access your room secretly through the bookcase)

(Peter follows your instructions as he gets closer to your room)

Y/n: (gets to the vent on top of your room and falls through the wall)

Peter: (gets to the room in time and catches you as you almost fall to the ground)

Y/n: (you look into Peter's eyes as you fall in love quicker every time you see him) Thank you. Peter. I guess you saving me is like.... Our thing now... (you tease)

Peter: (as he tries to figure out your feelings for him he whispers to you) I wouldn't mind if that's our thing.(Peter gently puts you down on your bed)

Y/n: Well... Peter since you are here earlier than I thought you would be...... Do you think we can go do something fun in the real world...... all the television shows I watch show something called a movie theater.....

Peter: sure thing babe. SHIT!! I mean...... I'm sorry

Y/n: yeah right.....cutie.... Um sorry.... (you say as you both go into an awkward laughter)

Peter: so, you want to go to the movies huh, I have a perfect one ( Peter says as he thinks about the new horror movie that came out)

Y/n: Well... Mr. Parker.... Lead the way... (you say as you show Peter a secret entrance you made to leave your room through a tunnel behind a painting in your room)

Peter: (lifts you from the bed to make sure you don't hurt yourself and follows the instructions out the room) Y/n I have the perfect movie. Hope you don't mind a scare.

Y/n: (interested by the tone of Peter's voice when he said scare) Well I don't think I can get scared after living with my father... but we will see Peter.

(Peter and you walk to the cinema as he buys you guys tickets to the newest horror movie playing)