Part 39

(Time skip to the day after they land back in New York)

Y/n: *well we arrived back in New York yesterday and today is the day I'm supposed to get my cycle. At least it wasn't during the beach vacation.* (walks out of bedroom and into the hall for breakfast before the other avengers wake up and sees Peter making a cup of tea)

Peter: Hey princess, how did you sleep?

Y/n: good, (stomach starts to cramp up, and you feel like you are about to throw up so you run out of the kitchen holding your stomach and towards the bathroom)

Peter: (runs after you) Are you alright? That was so out of the blue.

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine, it's just my stomach started to hurt and I felt like I was about to vomit.

Peter: Well, that is not normal to just happen, here Imma get you advil and hopefully it helps. (reaches into cabinet and hands you an advil with a bottle of water) Here take these, and go back to bed, I don't need you getting worse.

Y/n: (takes medicine) Jeez, Peter it was just a few cramps, I need food really badly that is the reason I was up at 5 in the morning.

Peter: I'll bring you some food (picks y/n and carries her back to the room and tucks her into the covers) Now, relax. Please. I don't need you getting ill before school starts. It starts in 4 days so rest up.

Y/n: Whatever you say caballero de armadura brillante.(knight in shining armor) (looks at Peter and starts laughing, but then your stomach starts to hurt so you tense up immediately and curl up into a ball on your bed)

Peter: That is why you don't laugh at others, imma go get the food I was talking about. I'll be right back. (leaves to kitchen)

Y/n: (goes running to the bathroom and vomits in the toilet) *That does not look ok. I think I may actually be sick, but from what, I didn't even eat anything*

Peter: I'm back with some food. Y/n? (Peter sees you in the bathroom sitting next to the toilet) Jeez are you alright?! (places food on your desk and rushes to your side, as he pulls your hair away from your face)

Y/n: Thank you. I don't think I'm alright. I was feeling a little bad yesterday but i didn't want to tell you. *mumbles* I mean I have been feeling bad ever since the vodka but I didn't want to make a big deal about it.

Peter: Ugh. Of course it was then when you started feeling bad. After the drinking and other activities.

Y/n: Well i know.. I did something wrong you don't have to make me feel bad. I feel bad enough as it is, throwing up my insides, it feels like the one time I had stole a cigar from my dad and choked on the smoke.

Peter: I can't believe you.OMG. Y/n jeez you need to stop doing stuff like that though, (ties y/n's hair up, and helps her wash her face, and he puts her on the bed) Now if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I'm just right next door.

Y/n: Um.. Peter actually can you stay here in case I don't feel so good. It's like the pain come and goes. Here let's watch Titanic.

Peter: (lays down on bed with y/n and pulls the covers up on both of them) Titanic it is.

Y/n: (starts crying and ranting in the middle of the movie) Why didn't Rose make room for Jack on the boat? (sobs) There was enough space for both of them to survive. (dips face into Peter's shoulder)

Peter: (starts stroking your hair and wiping your tears) Calm down, it's just a movie. None of them actually died.

Y/n: (points at screen and cries) But it reflects a true story. (turns movie off when the end credits show up)