Part 42

(you, Peter, MJ, and Steve walk into the tower, and all the avengers greet MJ)

Tony: Hey MJ. How you doing? (hugs MJ)

MJ: Good Tony. Hey Nat, Wanda, everyone else.

Peter: wait MJ you know all of them?! What?! How?!

Y/n: Like I said Peter she is my best friend. Plus all those facetime calls they got curious so they checked if I wasn't talking to some male stripper.

MJ: Any problem Parker?

Peter: Nope. I can't believe they like you better than me.

Natasha: I like this girl, her attitude is funny.

Thor: Same and she understands my love for poptarts. (waves at MJ) MJ we need to discuss that new flavor named after me.. The Thor Supreme..

MJ: Right. We can do that at dinner. The best time to eat pop tarts, well that's anytime to be honest.

Y/n: (takes MJ's arm and drags her to your room) We are going guys see you later or something. Peter don't even think about it. Go do something with people who want to be around you right now. Go to Ned's we are going to be busy.

Peter: I feel truly betrayed. Just some rules, no drinking, drugs, caffeine or smoking y/n. MJ make sure that she follows that.

MJ: Bye Parker. No one wants you here. Do something useful, go out doing Spider Boy patrol or whatever.

Y/n: wait I never told you how did you find out?

MJ: Like I said before I'm very observant plus this one time Ned wouldn't stop asking Peter if Peter laid eggs or could summon an army of Spiders.

Peter: That's how you found out. Ohhhhhh

Y/n: Like she said get out Peter. (pushes Peter out of room and locks door) Finally MJ we got rid of him. What do you want to do first. *whispers* oh, peter is leaning his ear on the door, look at he cameras.Just follow my lead. MJ so you know I said this a lot on the phone but I'm getting an abortion, I have the pills right here to kill it. (shakes a bottle of advil pills to make it seem real)

Peter: *nope, im not letting her do that. If i hear her open the bottle i will break in faster than the FBI*

y/n: MJ can you open the bottle it is stuck and won't budge open. (Hands MJ bottle of Advil and MJ opens it, and MJ pours the pills into your hand making a noise)

Peter: *THAT'S IT!! Y/N YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF* (Peter barges in and throws the bottle and takes the pills out of you hand) WHAT DID I TELL YOU Y/N?!?! (Y/n and MJ break out into laughter) WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TWO LAUGHING???

Y/n: (laughs so hard tears start to form, so you wipe a tear) Peter we knew you didn't leave so we wanted to prank you. I saw with my security system that you were leaning on the door listening to what we were saying.

MJ: you should have seen your face Parker!!

Peter: Never scare me like that again. Please, I'll leave, but you two better not do that again.

Y/n: ok but seriously leave. (Peter turns around and leaves the room) Now MJ let's watch the pitch perfect marathon and do our nails. Or do pranks. What should we do first?

MJ: I'm fine with anything, maybe pranks first. We don't wanna ruin our nails.

Y/n: Pranks it is. Now (picks up screen with camera surveillance) who to prank first. Parker is off the list for now.

MJ: The person who has been bugging us all day. Or did we just prank him? I don't know.

Y/n: Why not prank him again, but this time more subtlety. Like we can use these face changers to change our appearance and bother him when he is Spider-Man. Or we can shrink all of his clothes. Wait that would be better for Thor though. What do you think MJ?