Part 54

(Three months later)

Nat: Come on Y/n. Faster,harder, faster,harder. (Nat says as I punch the punching bag in front of me.

Y/n: I can't do it Nat, I feel weaker than usual. I don't even know why. (you say taking a seat on the bench to catch your breath and take a sip of water) I just feel weird, but i know this feeling.

Wanda: (feels my forehead, probably checking for a temperature) Your not warm at all, maybe a stomach bug.

Y/n: Maybe.

Nat: wait unless it's a code 4 again. When was the last time you had your period?

Y/n: Like.... OH MY GOD!! NOT AGAIN!!! WHAT IF I KILL THE FUCKING CHILD AGAIN?

Nat: You won't. Not this time. It wasn't your fault Y/n. Here we can ask F.R.I.D.A.Y. to scan you instead of taking a test.

Y/n: Ok. F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you scan me for any signs of pregnancies.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Two heart rate detected. Ms. Stark it seems like you are 2 ½ months pregnant would you like me to inform Mr. Stark of this new health status.

Y/n: No F.R.I.D.A.Y. that will be all I will tell him myself.

(You, Wanda, and Nat go to the living room where the rest of the avengers are talking)

Y/n: Peter? Can I talk to you, please?

Peter: (Peter gets up from the couch and follows you into a room just outside the living area, without you knowing Tony and the other avengers watch you guys on the monitor) What's up babe?

Y/n: I'm going to make this quick and easy because...

Peter: You aren't breaking up with me are you? Because I could change.

Y/n: WHAT!?! No Parker, I would never. I wanted to say that im... Im

Peter: You're in love with MJ?

Y/n: I'm pregnant again Peter! (You are scared for his reaction and look up to his eyes, but before you could he indulges you in a hug)

Peter: I can't wait for this baby. I love him already. (He kisses you and hugs you tightly)

Y/n: Yeah but it's going to be a girl so don't your hopes up. (you chuckle)

Peter: We will find out soon..

Y/n: I never lose my bets. (you and Peter then go out and back into the living room and hear Bucky shout)

Bucky: I CALLED IT GUYS!! YOU ALL OWE ME $50 BUCKS EACH PAY UP. (all the avengers except Nat and Wanda pay Bucky $50)

THE END