Part 20

(everyone gets into the car, Steve is driving and Bucky is in the front, y/n and Peter are sitting very closely in the back seats)

y/n: Hey Peter. I didn't know you were coming with us. At least i don't have to be alone with those two (points at Bucky and Steve)

Peter: (laughs) yeah Cap, sort of invited me I guess something about him not knowing where everything is in the mall.

y/n: thank goodness I don't want to look like them (points at Bucky and Steve). If you know what I mean Spiderboy?

Peter: (laughs) i know what you mean... Wait! Did you just call me Spider boy! How do you know about that?

Y/n: Well it seems that Bucky and Steve cannot keep a secret from their favorite person in the world. Plus I'm not mad, I know my dad probably told you to keep your mouth shut. Also I'm a huge fan, Spiderman is kind of my favorite superhero. I can't believe I know spiderman, sorry I'm fangirling so much, you think I would get used to it living with the avengers.

Peter: wow y/n, i didn't know i was your favorite superhero. That made my day. Anyways, I know what you mean. When Tony came to my house lying about an internship i was so excited and confused.

Y/n: That sounds like him. (laughs) Well I guess now I have to find a new one since you don't want yourself to be my favorite superhero.

Peter: (pretends to look hurt and puts on a shocked face)

Y/n: I'm just kidding. I'm surprised you didn't see all the Spidey merchandise in my room when you came though.

Peter: (blushes and starts to laugh) I guess I was just admiring your beauty instead of my own.

Steve: Enough with the chit chat.

Bucky: Yeah kid, quit flirting with her. First it's staring at her while she is close to naked, now it's flirting while two guys who want to protect her and can easily crush you because we are superhuman and have lived for over 100 years are in the car with you. You really need to stop.

Steve: It's not a joke. You have to stop kid.

Y/n: (laughs) Wait what. Staring when did that happen now I'm confused.

Peter: it was nothing...

Bucky: It sure didn't look like nothing. Y/n he had drool in his mouth. He was staring at you while you were with Nat training.

Steve: Bucky you aren't so innocent either.

Bucky: Let's not go there Steve.

Y/n: too late. What happened?

Bucky: ok i was kind of looking through the window to see what Parker was staring at and then...

Steve: He was mouth wide open staring at Nat.

Y/n: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Peter that explains the ass comment.

Peter: oh right. (chuckles)

Steve: wait what?!?!?! Can someone tell me what Parker did before i stop the car and beat him to the ground.

Y/n: (blushes) Nothing let's just go inside before I become your age Steve.

Steve: (stops the car in the middle of the road right before getting to the mall) I said that if you didn't tell me what happened i would stop the car and crush spidey boy right there. You have 30 seconds to explain yourselves.

Y/n: Well I saw Peter and slapped his ass that's it.

Peter: and before i thought about y/n's body and she heard me.