Part 36

(time skip to when they are both on the bed)

Peter: Do you really want to do this? It's your choice princess.

Y/n: (You put each leg on either side of him, now straddling his crotch) I really want to do this Peter. Just shut up and kiss me, Parker.

Peter: (starts kissing you but stops to find your short buttons and unbuttons it. He continued kissing you again, now going down to your neck and collarbone, leaving small bruises and bite marks here and there. You pushed him back as you tugged on his curls so you were laying on top of him.)

Y/n: Yes.( You moaned out, that was enough for him to pin you to the bed and take your shirt off.) Peter, don't stop. ( you unclip Peter's pants) Keep going Peter.(He continues to kiss you, now slipping his tongue into your mouth, your hips grinding in sync as you felt his hard cock on your folds making you ache for him.)

Peter: (softly moans) Take off your bra y/n.

Y/n: Ok. (you stop and sit on him while he unclips your bra and then you turn around)

Peter: (stares at y/n's chest with amazement)

Y/n: like what you see? (winks and chuckles)

Peter: (Peter grabs your waist and pulls you as close as he can) *whispers* Are you ready?

Y/n: Yes. i was born ready

Peter: (That was all he needed to hear, after mumbling a slight I love you, he pulled down his boxers revealing his already hard cock.)

Y/n: *Oh my! Peter!*

Peter: like what you see? (mocks you and chuckles)

Y/n: (Peter slides off your panties as he aligned himself with your entrance. As he entered you, there were moans coming out of your mouth)

Peter: S-Shit Y/N.(He said as he thrusts harder into you hitting your spot perfectly. He moves his other hand so that it was now drawing circles over your clit making you moan his name.)

Y/n: (You feel yourself reaching your end) Peter, I'm gonna c-cum!

Peter: (whispers in your ears and that was enough to push you over the edge) It's ok baby. We have all the time in the world.

Y/n: (moans really loud) YES!!

Peter: (starts thrusting slower but keeps going so he can finish)

Y/n: (releases air and softly moans) you can keep going, we do have all the time in the world.

Peter: (starts moaning) Y/n... Y/n... I'm gonna cum.

Y/n: Fuck! (She feels Peter slow down and stop) *looks up* (Peter is all sweaty and his hair is hardly dry) You look amazing Parker.

Peter: (laughs) sure, i feel amazing. You?

Y/n: me too. (you wrap your arms around Peter's neck and you just start chuckling as you are hanging from his muscular body)

Peter: (looks down at you) What's so funny ha? (starts to tickle you)

Y/n: (laughs) Stop Parker! (starts laughing even harder) What is funny is that we didn't do this sooner.

Peter: Agreed. How about a shower and a nap before we have Never Have I ever with the group?

Y/n: Sound good. Want to shower first?

Peter: We can shower together. (winks at you)

Y/n: (smirks) sure Parker.