Part 33

(the next morning)

Y/n: (beep, beep, beep, the sound of the alarm woke you up at 7:30am and released Peter who had his arm lazily slung around you.)

Peter: S-Sorry y/n (he says as he tries to withdraw his arm, blushing)

Y/n: it's okay (puts his arm over her again)

Peter: What time is it baby?

Y/n: Seven-thirty why?

Peter: Tony said there was free breakfast.

Y/n: Free breakfast. I'm up lets go. (jumps up from bed and gets dressed. you go to the bathroom while Peter changes in the bedroom )

Peter: Ready?

Y/n: I've been ready. It is not my fault you take an hour to gel your hair back and have a tiny curl sticking out.

Peter: (They head towards the breakfast bar where the other avengers are waiting)

Thor: Hey y/n (Thor says while eating his poptart)

Y/n: Hey Thor, hey everyone else.

Thor: How'd you sleep? (let's out a chuckle)

Y/n: Um, fine, I guess. What about you

Thor: like a baby. Those beds are huge. I was completely spread out on mine. It was great. Don't you think Peter?

Peter: Um... Yeah, sure.

Bucky: Are you sure it's the bed that's comfortable and not...

Nat: (nudges Bucky in the non-metal arm)

Y/n: I'm pretty sure it was the bed, but please, end that sentence Bucky.

Steve: So what do you guys have next on the itinerary?

Peter: (spits out apple juice) Oh you know, the same things you guys have.

Bucky: Well like what?

Y/n: I think we have snorkeling first. (Peter looks at you with relief in his eyes)

Tony: That's odd. Snorkeling isn't even an option.

Peter: We must have read it wrong or something like that.(quickly tries to change the subject)

Tony: I happen to remember what you two are scheduled for this morning.

Y/n: (you and Peter share worried looks)

Tony: (he apparently took pity on you two an said) I believe it's surfing, right?

Peter: (looks at Tony and sees him signalling to follow along) yeah, i almost forgot. We have surfing.

Wanda: Oh, thats cool. *is that true y/n? You and Parker seemed worried when you were telling us?*

Y/n: *Yeah Wanda, it's just really weird how we have a suite meant for honeymoons but it's fine*

Wanda: *ok y/n* *whispers to Tony* I think she's lying about her next activity with Spidey.

Tony: *whispers back* she is they have couples therapy remember how i told you, play along though. Well Peter, Y/n, you guys better get going before you are late and I ship you to back to New York.

(Breakfast is over and y/n and Peter head to the counseling room) (A lady who looks to be about 60 years old walks in)

Therapist: You must be Peter and Y/n. I'm Dr. Johnson It's nice to meet you two (she shakes both of your hands) So , let's get started. (you guys sit in the couch and the Dr. Johnson sits in a chair directly in front of you. First question, How often do you say 'I love you to each other'?