Part 47

(time skip to the morning of school)

Y/n: *right the plan today that Nat and Wanda told me was to wear something boner worthy and I think I have the right outfit chosen but getting past the guys downstairs is a mission on its own. I have decided to wear a black cat suit* (you enter the bathroom to change and today you decide to go bold, you decide to cut your hair shorter, after you're done getting ready you head downstairs)

(When you got downstairs everyone was eating breakfast and great Steve and Bucky are the first to see you)

Bucky: Woah, who are you and what have you done with Y/n?

Steve: What are you talking about Bucky? (looks at Y/n) YOU BETTER CHANGE CLOTHES BEFORE YOU GO.

Bucky: You are right Steve, it's a bit cold outside. You need a jacket and you are all set.

Steve: BUCKY IT'S NOT HER ARMS I'M WORRIED ABOUT IT'S HER LEGS TOO.

Bucky: What's wrong with her legs? (this causes Steve to whack Bucky on the head) Ouch! There is nothing wrong Steve just let her, stop being such a grandpa for once. That's Scott's job.

Y/n: Correction, Scott is the world's greatest grandma.

Tony: (walks into kitchen and sees Y/n) What on Earth are you wearing?

Steve: That's exactly what I thought

Tony: No it's not bad just different. Here is your lunch money, oh and Nat is taking you to school. See you later sweetie! ( Y/n leaves the tower and heads to car with Nat)

Steve: WHY DID YOU LET HER LEAVE LIKE THAT??

Tony: Chill Peter probably has a change of clothes

Y/n: (is in the car with Nat) Hey Nat. Are you sure wearing this is a good idea I feel uncomfortable? I feel like i'm cheating on Peter in some way.

Natasha: It's fine and it's not cheating when you don't actually hook up with anyone it's like a prank and MJ knows already right?

Y/n: Yup I facetimed her yesterday and told her. (you arrived at the school and left the car) Bye Nat.

Nat: (screams from all the way down the road) Bye Lil Stark.

Y/n: (enters the school and guys are whistling throughout the hall and then you see him, Peter, and lock eyes with him until you head the opposite direction to where your locker is not ready to face him while he talks to Ned about Star Wars or now, your new look) Hey MJ

MJ: Hey girl, damn you weren't kidding on the phone also I'm so sorry for what happened. (puts hand on your shoulder)

Y/n: It's fine now I have a puppy so I guess it makes it a bit better. Now help me get Peter jealous what do I do?

MJ: Go and talk with those hot guys right there (points at a group of 3 seniors that were staring at you and talking to you. The typical hot jocks you know, 6'0 feet tall, dirty blonde)

Y/n: (heads to group of hot jocks) Sup bitches how yall been.

Hot Jock: Yo it's Stark. How you doin'. (you do a handshake with him)

Hot Jock #2: Yeah ever think about that deal we put on hold?

Hot Jock #3: (pulls out cigarette box) Yeah there, all yours, free of charge for the first box.

Y/n: Im fine boys, but I'll take, you know to make Penis Parker furious, you know the drill.

Hot jock: I forgot, you two are still dating right? Is there a reason you are trying to make him mad or just....