Part 9

(the next morning)

Tony: (goes into your room for the daily morning check and sees you choosing an outfit for the day)

Y/n: (thinks that I really need a lock for this door. Maybe Peter knows where to get one)

Tony: Hey Y/n, I'm going to call Peter over to finish the conference, don't leave the room okay?

Y/n: OKAY. Whatever. BYE. (you say as the thought of seeing Peter fills your mind)

Tony: Behave, Happy will be here for your daily school lesson.

Y/n: Uhhh, whatever.

Tony: (grabs his phone and calls Peter) Hey Peter, can you come around 10:00 to finish the conference for. The other day. This time no one will be there to disturb us.

Peter: (immediately answers phone) Yeah Mr. Stark, but I have school so can you talk to Aunt May and say you need me for intern work?

Tony: Will do Peter. Start coming over now. (Hangs up phone and calls May and waits desperately for an answer)

May: Yes. What can I help you with, Mr. Tony Stark?

Tony: I will take Peter out of school for intern work. Hope you do not mind.

May: Oh, of course I don't mind. Make sure he behaves. Bye.

Tony: Goodbye. (hangs up phone)

Peter: (knocks on the door of Stark Industries waiting for you to answer)

Tony: (opens the door) Hello Peter, you are here early.

Peter: (disappointed that you didn't open the door) Hello Mr.Stark.

(They head down the hall and go to the meeting)