Part 35

(time skip to 5 minutes before Therapy session #2)

Peter: Are you ok with us hooking up after this?

Y/n: It wouldn't be the first time (winks)

Peter: (grabs y/n closer to his body but the therapist opens her door)

Therapist: Nice to see you guys again. Come in...

Y/n: (looks at Peter while they both chuckle) Ok.

Therapist: (the session started up innocently until she asks you both) Have either of you had sex before?

(both you and Peter say no in unison)

Therapist: Alright... We're going to do an exercise to get you two more comfortable around each other.

Peter: Great. *she doesn't know how comfortable we are with each other*

Y/n: Um, okay (you say hesitantly at her and when she turns around you wink at Peter)

Therapist: I want you both to take off each other's clothes, down to your underwear. (she commanded)

Peter: (let out a shrieking noise, he looked like a deer caught in headlights)

Therapist: Go on

(You both stood face to face. Peter could barely meet your eyes. You knew he wouldn't take any of your clothes off first so like always you made the first move. You fiddled with the bottom of his shirt and when he eyes meet with your signaling it was okay you tugged it off of him)

Y/n: *damn I know I've seen him shirtless before but it still captivates me, his physique*

(Peter gulped as it was his turn to remove a piece of clothing off of you. He hesitant tugs at your shirt and took it off)

Peter:* Oh my lord, look at her*

Therapist: Good (you both almost forgot she was there) Now get more closer, I need you two to be more... sensual with it.. Don't just remove clothes, do it with passion.. (Tony is secretly watching this session through the camera he placed in the room)

Peter: *i'll make the first move y/n* (gets closer to you and starts unbuttoning your shorts as he kisses you)

(You took a deep breath, and placed your hands on Peter's chest and trace your fingers slowly down his abs. You trailed his hips and heard a barely audible gasp from Peter. You fiddled with his belt and met his eyes. His lips were parted slightly. You unbuttoned his pants and let them drop leaving him in his boxers. You started to step back but Dr. Johnson interrupts)

Therapist: No, keep your hands on him

Y/n: ok. (gets closer to Peter where your bodies are touching, you place your hands back onto his torso and you love the feeling of his muscles. He placed his hands on your back, then ran them down your waist)

Peter: (Peter struck his hands in the waistband of your shorts right above your ass and as his hands brushed over your ass and swept to your hips as he pulled you closer and pushed your shorts down in that smooth movement. His hands brushed near your belly button, then slid behind your back) *it's funny how they think this is forced, like I mean we do not need any practice*

Therapist: Good. Now it' time for y/n one-on-one. (you both gathered your clothes and put them on real quick)

Peter: (leaves the room)

Therapist: I have one simple question. Please answer truthfully.

Y/n: i will miss.(You lie as you know your father is somehow watching if this is an intensive question about sex or something)

Therapist: Do you love him?

Y/n: Excuse me... Love who?

Therapist: Peter. Do you love Peter?

Y/n: Yes.. I MEAN NO!!! He is my only friend and I love him as a brother.

Therapist: That is not what I meant. Can you please answer it truthfully?

Y/n: I mean... *whispers to therapist* i love him. *starts speaking out loud again* No, love him as a brother. *what the hell. Just say the truth. Doctor patient confidentiality* Actually yes I do. But to be honest I didn't know what love was until I met Peter. Please don't tell him or anyone.

Therapist: I won't. Trust me. You can leave now.

Y/n: Thank you. (leaves the room and sees Peter sitting on the same chair you were when you were waiting for him, he was looking at your instagram)

Peter: Let's go to the hotel room. I was waiting since we the hot tub to do this again. (grabs y/n and carries her to the hotel room)