Part 48

(Time skip to where you and you and Peter are in the gym training)

Peter: Y/n I never got to say I really love what you did with your hair I find it really sexy

Y/n: Nice try Parker. You're trying to distract me from beating your ass at boxing not going to happen pretty boy.

Peter: (as you are about to pin Peter down he flips you over and pins down your arms and wins the match and helps you up) *whispers to himself* i don't know what this girl does to me (without a word Peter runs out the gym and into his room)

Y/n: (takes a sip of water) Now that was weird. (you begin to use other equipment and after an 1hr and 30mins Peter still hasn't returned so you get worried and head to his room, as you head towards his room you hear sloppy moans and your name being muttered by Peter so instinctively you think Peter is hurt so you bolt into the bathroom but what you see isn't what you expected. Peter jerking off) What you got there Pete? (you say as a sly smirk appears on your face and you get closer to him)

Peter: (sarcastically says) What do you think, I have here?

Y/n: Well if you don't mind (begins to take off your shirt revealing a nike sports bra) I need to get cleaned. And it seems like you are standing in the solution. (steps into shower and before you can say anything Peter pushes your bodies together and puts you into a passionate kiss)

Peter: You seriously thought you could get away with teasing me? oh you're in for a real punishment, by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk. (he playfully bites your shoulder but with the tone of his voice you know he's not joking as he begins to take you out of the bathroom and into the bedroom) Y/n today I want to test out something new. (Peter takes out a new looking polaroid camera and you become intrigued, and he let's go of you and sits down at his desk looking at his notes, boy is he teasing you big time) Now Y/n go sit on the bed and watch something on Netflix, if you don't listen trust me your punishment will be painful (Peter winks)

Y/n: (you go on the bed and open the laptop and salute at Peter) Yes sir.

Peter: (clicks the shutter button, capturing your pose. He continued to take pictures of you)

Y/n: What's interesting about me watching netflix Peter? (You asked, as Peter put the Polaroid down on your desk, letting the picture appear gradually.)

Peter: Nothing, it's you that I'm interested in. (Peter says as he begins taking more pictures sitting next to you)

Y/n: Cliche. Now can you stop teasing me and come hold me (you pout)

Peter: All in good time Y/n. (A few minutes past, and the feeling between your legs won't go away. Peter moves to your desk, spreading the pictures he took of you, smiling at them as he did. That's when you finally thought of a genius plan.Peter comes back sitting in his spot. That's when you start.)

Y/n: Peter it's getting a bit hot in here don't you think (you say as you take off your shorts leaving you in your sports bra and underwear)

Peter: (lifts the camera back up to his eye, as he takes a big gulp. Peters eyes couldn't help but trace over your body. He found himself admiring you and so he finally stopped his game) Fucking hell baby. (He slings his camera over his head, placing it on your nightstand, jumping on the bed. His body settles between you legs, his lips attaching to your neck. He shakes out of his pants and boxers. His cock, twitching and you could already see the pre-cum forming at the head) Look what you did to me.

Y/n:(you smile up at Peter, as he sits down again.) I was just listening to what you said to do Pete. (You say teasingly. Peter lays you back down on the bed, as he kisses your neck, sucking on your sweet spot and grinding against you.)Fuck Peter. (You moan as you buck your hips up, needing him. Peter lets out a laugh, as he brings his face close to yours.)

Peter: So needy. ( Peter says as he lowers himself down your body.Peter hands rubs your sides as he takes a bold lick up your folds. He then slips his tongue between your folds, sucking roughly on your clit, your hands holding his curls. He then dips his tongue into your core, as he tongue-fucked you. The feeling sent shivers through your body, bucking your hips up. Peter held your waist, pushing down a little.)"Stay still angel, I've got you." (Soon enough, after a few more flicks of his tongue, you come. Peter takes in all of your sweetness, as he licks around, not leaving anything behind. Your chest is heaving, Peter coming back up. His thumb wipes the sides of his mouth, licking off what's left. He then takes your lips into his.)You taste so good (he says into your lips.)

Y/n: (You look up at Peter, eyeing his very hard, very erect cock as he aligns it with your entrance. *You are on birth control so no worries*) Shit, Peter. (Your hair falling to one side. Peter bends his knees, bucking his hips up meeting yours. Your hands hold his chest, moans leaving both your lips.) "Ohh fuck Peter, fuck!" (Peter then starts to move faster.)

Peter: Baby doll. (The pace giving Peter a better feeling. He was so close, his head thrown back and eyes shut.) B-baby, come for me.

Y/n: I'm close-Fuck I'm s-so close-(You feel the familiar knot in your stomach. Peter continues to thrust faster)

Peter: "Come for me angel, come for daddy," (Peters words sending you over the edge. Your head goes back, your hands gripping his shoulder, letting out a throat ripping moan. Peter comes right after you, one hand still holding your waist as the other gripped the bed sheet tightly, so his super strength wouldn't hurt you.)

Y/n: Well that was...

Peter: Awesome.

Y/n: (smacks Peter's chest) Let's go we are supposed to be training. (as you get up you feel Peter slap your ass, that sly little bitch, both you and Peter get dressed after taking a shower and head towards the living room)